1. Official MINIX forum

A1 gyro issue

Discussion in 'NEO A1+/A1' started by Shahid, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Shahid

Shahid New Member

The A1 remote i got with my neo x5 has been working fine so far till last week. now its gyroscope thing is causing issue, and the cursor keeps moving, even if the remote is not moved. the cursor starts to go left horizontally. Hard shaking the remote fix the issue temporarily for 1 min, and then it comes up again.

I have done the roll-over calibration thing too but no use. Any idea how to fix this problem.
  2. gufone

gufone Big Owl - Developer Super Moderator

Try to remove batteries and then the re calibration.
  3. Marcooo

Marcooo New Member

Same problem here with the A2 mouse. Did all the recalibrate things, but sometime mouse is going wild and cursor keeps going. The thing now is useless. Hope someone can help!!
  4. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

May I know it's A1 or A1+? A1 should be the first Airmouse model we sold and was about 2 years old.
  5. Marcooo

Marcooo New Member

Hi Ken,
    Is it possible that it has something to do with an update? My A2 mouse had these same issues as Shahid after the latest official beta update two weekes ago. The same evening my mouse goes crazy. Now I use the free mouse with the X8 box and no problems with that
  6. Martin1963

Martin1963 New Member

i have a question regarding the problems with the A1 air mouse going "crazy" I did not try to calibrate the air mouse because i don't know how to do that. I can read you did already caibrate yours. Can you please describe what the procedure of calibrating is? ( my air mouse went crazy after one of the blue led's was blinking)
    Thanks in advance.
  7. Marcooo

Marcooo New Member

Hold fn + Y and put the mouse on a flat surface. The Orange Light will blink 4 times, done!!
  8. Martin1963

Martin1963 New Member

Thanks for your reply, but i can't see a fn button, and there are only blue Leds on my airmouse. I think you described the calibration of a A2 mouse.
  9. Martin1963

Martin1963 New Member

Hello Shahid, can you please tell me how the calibration on an A1 mouse has to be done?
  10. kjv007

kjv007 New Member

change the battery
  11. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

Did you see the date of Post #9 ? o_O
    Also, @Martin1963 and @Shahid haven't been back since!
  12. kjv007

kjv007 New Member

Hi Villa,

Yes I did, my remote is behaving like this as well, I've just changed the battery and seems fixed. Is there any other solution on this issue?

thanks in advance.
  13. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Do you have the A1 (what this thread is about)? I see you also posted in the A2 Lite section.

Please try and post in the correct threads/sections for your device.
    Villa likes this.