1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

A2 Lite 'All Apps' button stopped working after FW012 upgrade.

Discussion in 'NEO A3, A2 Lite Airmouse' started by Dualsoul, May 5, 2017.

1. Dualsoul

Dualsoul New Member

Hi All,

recently purchased Neo U1 with A2 Lite Airmouse. Stock firmware was some 2016 version, 'All Apps' button on A2 was working as expected, taking to all installed apps screen.

After sequence of updates up to FW012 (20170227), 'All Apps' button simply do nothing now.

Is it known issue? Bug in firmware? Workarounds?

Thank you.
  2. mark2

mark2 Active Member

You could try to re-calibrate the A2 Lite
    make sure you use decent batteries also clear cache after updates
  3. Dualsoul

Dualsoul New Member

How to do both? E.g clear cache and re-calibrate?
  4. mark2

mark2 Active Member

To clear cache boot box from off holding power button for six or so seconds (on the box) puts you in recovery menu clear cache from there
    To re-calibrate remote
    Press and hold the Fn key then press and hold the Y key. Twist the remote slightly so you can see the top side and wait for the centre LED to illuminate. When it illuminates release the keys and place the remote on a flat surface and wait for the LED to flash.
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
  5. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Which launcher are you using?
  6. Dualsoul

Dualsoul New Member

@Villa , i'm using what ever standard launcher was (not Metro). It was working with the launcher before upgrade.
  7. apatena

apatena New Member

Mine doesnt work too after doing the factory reset with the same version FW012 (20170227). I cannot also do the rebooting to recovery mode. Can anyone help us? This has been such a hassle.