1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

A2 lite dongle disappointing

Discussion in 'NEO A3, A2 Lite Airmouse' started by TonyAU, Jul 21, 2016.

1. TonyAU

TonyAU New Member

I sell Android Tv Box and accessories remotes being 1. I recently purchased 5 U1 and I am using one myself and do like this box. I also got 5 a2 lite remotes and also like the remote however there is a problem with the dongle because I sell boxes I am constantly changing the box my remotes are in, lately I have been mainly using the A2 lite so it has had a fair work out. This means the dongle has been removed a fair few times now the obvious way to remove it is by the black plastic section (same as I remove all dongles) now this has come off, yes it clicks back on easy enough, but while off it exposes the circuit board, I read recently that Minix pair the dongle with the remote for life so if one goes the other can not be replaced. This means if the circuit board got damaged the remote would be useless and all you could do is through it away.

Now considering the price of the A2 Lite I would not expect, sorry to say it, but bad workmanship. I will not sell the a2 lite unless this problem is fixed they are just to expensive to have such a fault I hope you look into this,