1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

A2 lite will not connect to Minix box

Discussion in 'NEO A2 Lite' started by Briguy, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Briguy

Briguy New Member

I recently installed a wifi extender and now my air mouse will not control Kodi. It doesn't even light up. Oddly it still turns the Minix box on and off with the power key but nothing else works, not the enter button, can't get the cursor, etc. The little point and click remote that came with the box still works but if I check devices under Bluetooth it doesn't show the A2. Ideas?
  2. dryster

dryster Active Member

The A2 Lite is not bluetooth...it's a 2.4Ghz wireless unit and needs it's own paired dongle. I'm not sure, but I think that the A2 lite also has compatible IR features, which is probably why the off button still works.

What do you mean, it does not even light up?
  3. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

4. Briguy

Briguy New Member

Thanks. I realized after sending that it wasn't Bluetooth. Will try re-pairing and calibrating.
  5. Menorca Man

Menorca Man Active Member Trusted Helper

If re-pairing doesn't fix the problem then try fitting 2 new batteries. The WiFi function sucks a lot more power than the IR although, initially, low battery voltage becomes noticeable via slow and erratic mouse pointer movement.
    Higgs likes this.