1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

aidez moi a un jour mon Mettre Minix neo-U9 h

Discussion in 'NEO U9-H Official Firmware Releases' started by googleman81, Apr 9, 2018.

1. googleman81

googleman81 New Member

bonjour

voila j'ai une box android minix neo u9-h , je voudrais savoir comment la mettre à jour avec mon pc , veuillez me donner le firmware et le logiciel et une vidéo tutoriel.

cordialement

2. skynet

skynet Moderator Moderator

3. googleman81

googleman81 New Member

Hello freind

I can not access on the menu the box is blocked
    it must be updated by the pc ?

4. skynet

Hi,

If your box is blocked the best way to restore it is to flash the Firmware you want with the USB flashing tools :

Download the Full system image with USB flashing tool here : http://www.minixforum.com/threads/neo-u9-h-fw007a-20171020.17920/
    http://www.minixforum.com/downloads/download.php?file=U9H_FW007A.rar
    Follow instructions here : http://www.minixforum.com/threads/neo-u1-full-system-image-reflashing-guide.10046/

This is for the FW007a firmware.
    The last one is FW008 : ftp://f104556.public:public@ftp.minix.cloudftp.hk/S912-v008-20180209.img

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  5. lundy

lundy Member

Skynet, i'm trying to revert from FW008 to FW007A
    is there a way to do it through recovery img and the firmware on a usb drive or is ota connection the only way?

6. googleman81

googleman81 New Member

Hello

thank you very much skynet I managed to update my minix u9 with your tutorial on the version fw007 and now it is unlocked, then the menu I pass on the version fw008

I have a question which of these two version it is better fw007 or fw008 ?

7. skynet

8. skynet

With my U9 FW008 works fine and correct some important bugs (green screen). Try it, you can flash FW007A if you don't like it ;)

9. googleman81

googleman81 New Member

Please Skynet , i need a solution for a problem stop buffering kodi

Thanx

10. skynet

Do you have buffering with streaming or files ? (Local or Nas).

11. googleman81

googleman81 New Member

I have buffering With streaming, When i show movies

12. skynet

13. Piter

Piter New Member

Good day, I just bought a prefix hooked it to the TV and that I see the ancient Android of 2015 the producers than you have been doing all this time, on the street already 2018 where Android 8.1, for which such a lot of money $ 140
    This console is no more than a $ 40 prefix. There is no difference, it costs $ 100 more.
    And so I updated it to version FW008 20180209 and then there was the first global problem began to fall off WiFi while the other two consoles of other manufacturers are working perfectly on the same router, more to the router is not what is not connected, what are the programmers doing for which I pay the money?

Добрый день, я только купил приставку подключил ее к телевизору и что я вижу древний Android 2015 года производители чем вы занимались все это время, на улице уже 2018 год где Android 8.1, за что такие большие деньги 140 $
    Эта приставка не более чем отличается от приставки за 40 $ нет отличие есть она на 100 $ стоит дороже.
    И так обновил я её до версии FW008 20180209 и тут появилась первая глобальная проблема начал отваливаться WiFi при этом две другие приставки других производителей работают отлично на том же роутере, больше к роутеру не чего не подключено, чем занимаются программисты за что я плачу деньги?

14. Piter

Piter New Member

I connected a microphone to the microphone jack, but it does not work either.
    Снимок.PNG
    Why the microphone does not work The program checked the voice search and the recorder

15. Piter

Piter New Member

Тех поддержка помогла с настройкой микрофона спасибо. 3.png