1. Official MINIX forum -Forum was offline for maintainance during last weekend and is back online now.

Bein Sports Mena

Discussion in '[Bugtracker] Official 002 firmware' started by skyzo2000, Dec 4, 2014.

1. pipouche

pipouche New Member

Thank's Skyz2000;)
  2. thoklo

thoklo Member

It works with the Dolphin Browser. Standard Android Flash installed from Adobe

I get picture with Chrome as well, but not the buttons to get fullscreen, change volume and see the bandwidth. This is OK if you want to see the feed
  3. pipouche

pipouche New Member

It works with the Dolphin Browser but the flash freez so much.
    The best solution at the moment is Flash fox Browser.

Thanks.
  4. pipouche

pipouche New Member

Since the last update of the firmware Minix dated 24122014, Flash Fox and Dolphin Browser does not work for beinsport connect. I'm very disappointed for putting this update.:(
  5. thoklo

thoklo Member

I do not have a suggestion, but both Dolphin Browser and Flash Fox is working for me on the same fw. Try reinstall maybe
  6. pipouche

pipouche New Member

Do you use the last update for Dolphin Browser 11?

Thanks
  7. thoklo

thoklo Member

Yes version 11.3.4

I also have installed Dolphin Jetpack 6.2.3. Some people say this should be installed and run once to get flash to work best. I am not sure if this is the case, but I have it installed and it works for me.
  8. pipouche

pipouche New Member

I tried everything I'm desperate thank you for your support.
  9. NahhaB

NahhaB New Member

Unfortunately we have no clear idea of where this is going and whether there will be any solution at all! we are in the dark for this issue although it was the main reason for getting Minix at least for me..
  10. pipouche

pipouche New Member

I was able to connect with beinsport dolphin browser but when I did a full size flash player blocks. With flashfox I have sound on beinsport connect but no picture and when I do a full screen its freez. Are you make special adjustment on Dolphin Browser and flashfox? and what version of adobe flash player do you use?
    Thank you
  11. thoklo

thoklo Member

I use the below settings, but I cannot say those are the "best" but they work for me. These works for ABC, NBC, CBS, CBS SN, Fox and most other alphabet soup channels.

Since there are a lot of bein sports, I use beinsportsconnect.tv with a TV provider login. I have not tested bein sports mena since I am not in Middle East nor North Africa.

Have also in mind bein sports connect only allows ONE connection at a time so you do not try to watch on many devices with the same login

- Adobe Flash Player v11.1 115.817
    - Dolphin Jetpack v6.2.3 - run once then I have not touched it
    - Dolphin Browser v11.3.4
    - Dolphin Jetpack - ON
    - Web content
    - Flashplayer - Always ON
    - Accept cookies - ON
    - Enable Javascript - ON
    - Block popup - ON
    - Customize
    - User agent - Desktop

Flash Fox v34.2
    - Request Desktop site - ON
  12. pipouche

pipouche New Member

thank you for these precisions .
  13. NahhaB

NahhaB New Member

Thanks thoklo

There is some improvement after I changed User agent to Desktop for Dolphin but it is still not working on full screen mode..
  14. skyzo2000

skyzo2000 Member

Beinsportsconnect.tv app works with last FW, but not the bein sport mena app. From minix.
    I wait for an update from minix for bein sports mena.
    The only fix can come from minix, forget Dolphin or flashfox, all these apps freez .
  15. thoklo

thoklo Member

Beinsportsconnect app does not have live streaming though which might be the reason it works. It is just info feed.

I am able to get it working in both fullscreen and direct on the website, so not sure what is going on, on your side.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  16. skyzo2000

skyzo2000 Member

It working but , I ve freez sometimes. I just want to use the official app, Minix team have the fix but they will not release.
  17. skyzo2000

skyzo2000 Member

@MINIX - Ken Did you forget our BIG problem ?
    One month ago you said ,
    And nothing , I hope , I hope..... not only me but many people in the same case.
    Can you inform us about your progress on this point ???
    Thanks
  18. Nosen

Nosen New Member

hi all, I am also waiting for the bein mena app to be fixed.
    Please let us know when there is some news.

Many thanks.
  19. thoklo

thoklo Member

In another thread it was said there will be a big update next week so one would think this fix is included
  20. NahhaB

NahhaB New Member

This is a major issue that needs to be addressed explicitly.. We need to know the exact status & when to expect the solution..