1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Bein Sports Mena

Discussion in '[Bugtracker] Official 002 firmware' started by skyzo2000, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Salvatore

Salvatore Member

I wonder when we will see the next release ... sports hot season is now
    Nosen likes this.
  2. Nosen

Nosen New Member

What is the release date for the new firmware with Bein Sports Mena support?
  3. Nosen

Nosen New Member

I saw "Official 003 firmware" has just been released and it does not support bein sports mena... dissapointing!
  4. Salvatore

Salvatore Member

hope @MINIX - Ken can give some more information on what' going on...
  5. skyzo2000

skyzo2000 Member

The only solution for the moment is Flashfox player.
    I use for now and it's works well.
    Don't wait the next release....
    Salvatore likes this.
  6. Salvatore

Salvatore Member

I tried flaxfox free edition and it was not working well. Bought the pro but still the video seems to play in a background layer and if I try to click on full screen button it crashes. Maybe I need to adjust some setting. Can u please guide me?
    Thanks
  7. skyzo2000

skyzo2000 Member

I use the free version, the tips can I give you is to launch a channel let it load 10 -15 sec without full screen.
    Then press the full screen button, if the channel freez back to another channel and repeat the step.
    For me it works perfect.
  8. Salvatore

Salvatore Member

it does not work with me for some reason.

I wonder if and when we are going to see the application from google play store working on Minix
    skyzo2000 likes this.
  9. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

it has to be our new year holidays, office is closed, engineers are back home seeing their families.
  10. Nosen

Nosen New Member

Have the engineering team been able to look at this already by any chance?
  11. MINIX - Ken

the problem is fixed on the new SDK, we are updating it and then release.
    skyzo2000 likes this.
  12. Nosen

Nosen New Member

Thanks for your reply - Does this mean it will be included in X8-X8H Official Firmware 002?
  13. MINIX - Ken

it will be 004...
  14. skyzo2000

skyzo2000 Member

When do you release the next FW ?
  15. MINIX - Ken

within this month, we are waiting the latest SDK to make the next update.
    Nosen and skyzo2000 like this.
  16. Skakri

Skakri New Member

Updated to 004 today, Bein sports seems to be working swimmingly but I only have the one free channel to try it out. Can someone with a paid subscription please try the paid channels and confirm all is well. Also, is Bein Sports a good solution for a football (soccer) fanatic that only speaks english? A few of the channels seem to be in arabic or french.
  17. Salvatore

Salvatore Member

Personally I won't be able to tell till the 004 will be out also for the X8H
    Hopefully it will be soon
  18. vfc

vfc Member

@Skakri
    I believe that all Bein transmitting over Europe / Africa are all in either Arabic or French.
  19. Salvatore

Salvatore Member

Being Sports MENA (Middle East and North Africa) includes channels in Arabic, English, French and Spanish
  20. Skakri

Skakri New Member

I don't know much about BeIn Sports MENA but according to a guide I found I can watch the premier league with english commentary: watchbein. then you put the most COMmon ending to a URL (sorry newbie can't post the link)