1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Best Free VPN Service

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Hasan24, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Hasan24

Hasan24 New Member

Best Free VPN Service 10GB Free VPN - Hide your IP address, surf web anonymously, unblock Youtube, Facebook and other websites.

2. renestitt

renestitt New Member

I was never a techie, nor do I ever wanted to get in this rigmarole of opting for a VPN. I always found them to be a bit tricky. But the interface of Ivacy is very simple and easy to use, and I have been using it for almost 6 months now and can surely endorse it as the best and the most, easy, secure and private VPN software that I have used so far!

3. HKB

HKB New Member

the guy said free, is your recommended vpn free?

4. dolly

dolly New Member

OpenVPN over SSH is your way to mask your VPN connection and bypass Great Firewall an get internet connection with unlimited bandwidth and extreme speed without being detected or tracked. SSH tunneling is the best encryption protocol to ensure your security and data privacy http://www.vpnfaqs.com/2015/06/commonly-used-encryption-algorithms/

5. Macazine Crawn

Macazine Crawn New Member

Hello, best VPN which i have used is HMA Pro VPN.

Leon Trump likes this.
  6. Pulata

Pulata New Member

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  7. Miss_Fanny

Miss_Fanny New Member

I use PureVPN.

8. nerofox

nerofox New Member

Hello are these completely free?

9. adilmalick

adilmalick New Member

Here are four most reliable free vpns.
    1. Tunnelbear
    2. Spotflux
    3. Hotspot Shield
    4. Security Kiss

Pigeon 1980 likes this.
  10. hostet

hostet New Member

Thanks for sharing adolalick. Gotta try them out

11. Marm

Marm Active Member

I tried several free ones about 2 years ago and they worked but connected inconsistently. I concuded that you get what pay for a product. I bought one year of PureVPN for $50US. which was 50% off the regular price at a July 4th sale. PureVPN had a bigger sale at New Years and I got two years for $50US which at the time was 50% of the normal one year price. It works well but for 2 years that means 25% of the regular price. I am in Canada and originally it allowed me towatch US Netflix but that nolonger works but PureVPN support might be able to fix that but I not bothered. If you want a good VPN I like it the paid PureVPN. I suggest you try the free ones and if you are not satisfied get PureVPN at their next sale.

12. zeljko62

zeljko62 New Member

Premium VPN, best.

13. willieaames

willieaames New Member

Zenmate, Hotspot shield, opera surf easy, tunnel bear.

14. mchp92

mchp92 Active Member

That is the software package, not the service. Of course you can run your own service with it, but that only gives you encrypted surfing, not IP hiding / privacy in that sense

15. mchp92

mchp92 Active Member

Afterburner
    I am on ibVPN

16. mchp92

mchp92 Active Member

Its not free tho, but with abt 30€/y thats good enough for me. Especially sonce they are one of a much smaller group that dont keep logs; great improvement for your privacy

17. abblwol

abblwol New Member

The public vpn service is not stable and the speed is kind of slow. I prefer buying a cheap VPS and make a VPN service by my own

18. Murtlap

Murtlap New Member

For instance, I use Hola free vpn software. I don't have any problem with internet speed or any lags. But most ppl consider paid vpn more reliable.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  19. Gerace74

Gerace74 New Member

There are many options for VPN services that are paid and free. I have tried free Total vpn for android and it worked absolutely amazingly. But I needed a paid one with more features for business use so bought Nord VPN service for that. It is also just fabulous.

20. Chris Richards

Chris Richards New Member

Keep in mind "Free" VPN's aren't actually free. You give up your anonymity, read the T&C's. They will be tracking everything you do and selling that information to advertisers. No company ever does anything for free. The best quality and cheapest I have found is NordVPN.

Vielle26 and skynet like this.