1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Best Video Player for Android ?

Discussion in 'General Android Discussion' started by VJB, Dec 27, 2017.

1. VJB

VJB New Member

I have MiniX U1 for a month now. I learn new features most days ;). My go to Mvi streamer is ShowBox which offers a lot of movie title choices, shows etc. My control device is a Logitec K400 wireless keyboard and touchpad. However, the android video player (default) pre-installed on the MiniX is a cause of frustration as whilst a movie is streaming all you can do is pause, FF or rewind. You cannot adjust volume from within the player, you cannot exit the player half-way , paused and come back in after adjusting the volume on Android settings. You have to drag progress slide control to end of movie and allow it to exit back to main screen.
    When you come back in you have to "guess" where you were and advance the slide control to that point.
    What am I missing here ? This cannot be the intended control software.

If I go onto Youtube I can adjust volume on screen, pause feed , minimise player, fiddle around eleswhere and come back in, resume from where I left off.

Who can guide me here ?
  2. HuangMishien

HuangMishien New Member

Terrarium with mx player

Sent from my SC-04F using Tapatalk
  3. pvedala

pvedala New Member

mx player is best for android mobile
    Varsham Sharma likes this.
  4. Rup Kumar

Rup Kumar New Member

Try vlc player
  5. skynet

skynet Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

+1 for Mxplayer.
  6. Varsham Sharma

Varsham Sharma New Member

VLC has been my favourite because it can run almost any and every video file format. MX Player is good option too.
    Ronny Sharma likes this.
  7. litvcom

litvcom New Member

My choice is Vimu Media Player for TV, support for most common file formats and AFR.
  8. jackie999

jackie999 New Member

My go-to is the Archos Video Player. I ran the free version for years and just recently 'paid' since I like it so much. The 'library' layout is the best of anything I've found. I link to trakt so that it remembers what I've watched.