1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Beta 9 progress

Discussion in 'Beta Firmware' started by MrReis, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrReis

MrReis Guest

OK HardwareGuru, but can MINIX at least provide users with a prioritized firmware bug list? This would enable users to (1) know what MINIX acknowledges as a bug and (2) what MINIX's perception is of how important the functionality is that the bug effects.

How does MINIX determine a firmware bug priority? Perceived market importance? User feedback? Throw darts at a list?

I would like to know if the inability of the NEO-A2 to wake or power-on the NEO-X8-H is considered a bug or the way the NEO-A2 and NEO-X8-H are intended to work together. Why would the NEO-M1 be able to wake the NEO-X8-H and the NEO-A2 cannot? Aren't they all in the same product line? Users have discussed this issue in the MINIX forum but there is no response by MINIX about it. What is a user to assume?
  2. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

Ok @MrReis

I wont go into your questions bequase you are not earning any awnser.
    All your posts on this forum have an atitude that i dont like, you think you are the only one having an issue and you should be a proirity to us.
    PS. i dont mind what you think of it.

Private battles for whatever reason i am not allowing on this forum!
    Get in line with the rest of our forum users that also posting bugs and issues.
    We can not awnser all posts on this forum but they are read and looked into.
    Have patience!. We will look into all the bugs/issues as we allways do.
    You are not the only one on the forum!

I just want to give you the first and last warning;
    - Talk to us in a normal respectfull maner.
    - Dont try to demand an awnser ASAP due to post content that are in the line of "If you dont awnser me you will have a bad name"
    When i read another post like this or like your previouse topics/posts again i will put a ban on your account permanently!

No discussion posible, i wont change my mind.
    Topic locked.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.