1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Beta firmware status (no download)

Discussion in 'Beta Firmware' started by Chris1991, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Chris1991

Chris1991 New Member

Hi ken,

Like a few more customers, i'm experiencing some disappointment concerning video playback. I was not assuming to buy a perfect media player for only 150 bucks, though in mind that we would see drastic improvement overtime. The last couple of months you changed the way you test your beta's and that's completely understandable.

I understand there is a beta testing team that is limited to a few people. I actually used the beta status and change log to experience what you guy's where working on.

Is it possible to give the customers an update on the current status of the beta testing? We don't actually need a beta download, just the status.

No pressure, kind regards,

Chris
  2. zarbman

zarbman Active Member

http://www.minixforum.com/threads/official-002a-firmware.2413/

Friend no longer beta versions of the firmware are in the 002A version and then upgrade Fota for 12/24/2014.

Anyway is being advertised for within 10 days a new update FOTA to correct problems with 4k videos

That if to work you should upgrade to the latest version of the firmware and make the FOTA upgrade dia 12/24/2014

Now I wonder what your Minix ... X8 ...