1. Official MINIX forum

Big problem help all people Minix team

Discussion in '[Bugtracker] Official 002 firmware' started by QuicksilverCZ, Jan 27, 2015.

1. QuicksilverCZ

QuicksilverCZ Member

I have a problem with each stream online videos that come in this format.
    Nothing and no chugging sound goes great, but there is a checkered what me and do not mind if I take into account the size of the video around max of 2GB, but each video remain the mistama spots. I do not know how to describe it ... like a graphic and then deteriorates the quality of return to 100 percent. I can say from here in all the time nothing like not observed on Minix neo X7, but doing it from minix neo X8. Ma please someone with a similar problem and resolve it? VLC, KM PLAYER, MX PLAYER .... doing it everywhere. .....
    Not observed anything on the computer, and yesterday I was at parents and started Minix neo X7 and watched a 10 min film, and there's nothing there. Is it possible problem with the video decoding? Or what causes it? It bothers me enough, because it's unpleasant to the eyes. Thanks perhaps to repair further updates fw, I assumed from Minix is better than neo X8 X7, but possible replacement regret .- (

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (AVC1)
    Resolution: 1280x544
    FPS: 23.976000
    The decoded format: Planar 4: 2: 0 YUV
    Codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)
    Channels: Stereo
    Sampling frequency: 48000 Hz
    AAC extension: SBR