1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Bugtracker for NEO U1 FW010

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by MINIX - Ken, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

So I found a serious problem. After starting Minix U1 is set at start slashing.
    Pull out the electrical and again the same problem. Pres recovery I released cache. The unit will then accrued .And if I turned the device off and then on again the same problem occurred. Thus we are returning back to FW version 10 Beta ...: _ (

ps: I had an installed update via USB and a complete version over USB_Burning_Tool and the same result. I installed the same application as in the previous version of FW. Az will be corrected this problem go back to a higher version. For now, I remain at BETA 10 where everything in my case it works perfectly. Too bad offiko version makes this problem: _ (
  2. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

I don't understand! :(
    So I found a serious problem. After starting Minix U1 is set at start slashing.
    Pull out the electrical and again the same problem. Pres recovery I released cache. The unit will then accrued .And if I turned the device off and then on again the same problem occurred. Thus we are returning back to FW version 10 Beta ...: _ (

What exactly is the problem?
  3. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

Problem is: reduction facilities freezes when you turn it on. Swell apps and widgets. Had not seen a TV program, hours, etc. It's not even a mouse. It's a complete hack. Recovery only helps you release the memory cache. And it works well only until the next shutdown. The same problem . I think we are on the topic here is from someone else. I had no problem with the beta version ....
    Frederick_99 likes this.
  4. newbie99

newbie99 Moderator Moderator

1.) After shotdown at the next reboot you only get
    - a black screen
    or
    - a freeze
    during the boot?
    2.) And after clearing cache at recovery the U1 boots normally (until next shotdown)?

Anyway, if you say at 10beta with the same apps everything is fine then I would install every app step by step followed by a shotdown and reboot to find out which app will force the problem IF one of the apps will force the problem...
  5. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

It doesn't make any sense because we have only disabled noise reduction of SD videos since beta then to official based on @skynet report.
  6. MINIX - Ken

No change on HDMI output.
    Please check your cable, and wipe clean the cache partition.
    Make sure you're not using refresh rate switching level 2 if you don't want to see any blackouts.
    talatoss likes this.
  7. After update I can't switch to fullscreen when playing videos on Dplay website
  8. klastes

klastes New Member

Could you add polish physical keyboard layout on the next update?
  9. Neither the Dplay app on play store works. It crashes without warnings every video I try to play a video.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  10. gborri

gborri New Member

I have this problem. when on ethernet cable with static address after sleep the connection is gone.

@MINIX - Ken have any news?
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  11. gdf

gdf New Member

Stuck on Android logo.
    Deja view, 'Minix hanging on start up' I have found that the new firmware update applied to 6 new U1 boxes purchased a few days ago,( the update was applied to I believe the 16/08 firmware that came on the boxes) so fresh from the factory caused the system to hang on the Android logo start screen. There is a sequence of events that cause the problem to manifest, and there might also be other configurations that can cause the fault to happen.
    1) From the on state choose the system to shut down using the standard remote and select shut down from the screen options.
    2) Remove the power from the box, unplug or pull power lead and leave for a short period of time, anything over a minute should be enough.
    3) Connect power, and using the same remote press to power up the box.

The status of the Minix U1 whilst testing for this fault is that only the power lead and HDMI are the only items connected to the box, that is to say the USB, TF slot, and audio are being unused. the only means of start up used was via the small remote that came with the U1.

Thanks for the amendment to the mouse curser on this update much better in my opinion than the previous updated curser that seemed out of place on such nice equipment

gdf
  12. gdf

gdf New Member

I have just tried a new out of the box U1 not yet updated and went through the same procedure mentioned above, the box hangs also so it does not seem to be the update, possibly the firmware version as received which is 2016 08 16 according to the pre update info. I would appreciate your looking into to this.
  13. cfraser

cfraser Member

Maybe look here: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/occasional-problem-booting-device-up.14436/

I have the same 2016/08/16 package as you, and also had some boot issues. I also may have started a thread (somewhere around here...) a few days before the above one, about the same problem. It was not FW010 in my case, I fixed the boot problem before that, and I had to do an additional manual cache clear to get things shipshape after the FW010 update. Anyway, don't worry, it'll all be fine soon, mine is and it started from a similar place.
  14. MINIX - Ken

Let us check.
  15. MINIX - Ken

16. Moviesfor1980

Moviesfor1980 New Member

Hello Minix (Ken)

This is a bug
    I have a black bar at the bottom of some apps/ (playstore spotify) fix this problem
    sorry for me bad english

Thanks ricardo lentjes

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  17. klastes

klastes New Member

Thank you for great support. First method works perfect.
    Villa likes this.
  18. dragmore88

dragmore88 New Member

After upgrading via ota to 10 i get the following problem:
    1. In XBMC/KODI (used the link in the first post to update), when starting an asset/content, i can hear sound, but the videolayer shows a black screen...
    2. In addition the hdmi sync drops like every 20seconds in video mode... if in androd portal mode everything is fine
  19. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

Have you tried the suggestions in this thread where you have posted?
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/neo-u1-will-not-boot.14384/#post-111409
  20. vannie

vannie New Member

Hi,

I did test on the suggestion provided from
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/neo-u1-will-not-boot.14384/#post-111409
    but it is still not working. Intermittent the box will still hang at the Minix Andriod Logo boot screen.

Facebook Group (NEW TV BOX SG) also has someone posted, he tried to go recovery mode then choose clear cache/reset to factory default but then after a few hours, he face the same problem again.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016