1. Official MINIX forum -Forum was offline for maintainance during last weekend and is back online now.

Bugtracker for NEO U1 FW010

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by MINIX - Ken, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Pichler Antal

Pichler Antal New Member

Hi Ken, Minix Team,

One bug I have recently noticed on my U1 unit - not sure if any parts relates to the FW, but anyways:
    While playing regular AVI file from pendrive, most of the 3rd party players (eg BSPlayer, VLC) cannot play the file - just stuck in continous loading loop. It rather looks they cannot access the pendrive at all...
    (I have tried to use Total Commander with a the Paragon USB plugin to access the content)
    The built in video player which comes with the FW plays the files, however it is not possible to navigate within the video. The best to describe this bug is that you cannot click on the horizontal line to navigate within the video timeline.

Thank you

Antal
  2. newbie99

newbie99 Moderator Moderator

I don't know what's going wrong but as long as you are able to play the file (access to the file) from the pendrive with the stock video player I don't think it's at the fw... What's about ES File Explorer?
    About what filesystem do we talk at the pendrive?
    Villa likes this.
  3. gumage

gumage Member

Why android hangs 50/50 at the start when the connected device (air mouse or usb hdd) via the micro usb otg? Sorry for my English.

Please check!!!
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  4. Pichler Antal

Pichler Antal New Member

Sorry for my late response - the problem is resolved now. Opening the media files from ES File Explorer resolved the problem - it was a bug with Paragon USB Plugin.
    Many thanks for the hint :)
  5. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

Noted and copied this problem, but firmware 011 is already done.
    So this can only be fixed on firmware 012.
  6. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Plays perfectly fine? Switching works?
  7. Sphinx74

Sphinx74 New Member

Sins firmware upgrade Kodi just stops playing after an our or so. Bug?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI G6-U10 met Tapatalk