1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Bugtracker for NEO U1 FW013

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by MINIX - Ken, Jul 7, 2017.

1. scotty

scotty Member

will there be a solution , the problem is in u1 and in u9-h ??

2. SaEt9000

SaEt9000 Member

Kodi 17 and 18 related bugs:
    - no real framerateswitching is working (early SPMC 17 alpha shows that it could work).
    - inputstream.adaptive: U1 crashes reproducable starting a stream. Only on some streams it works. Tested with netflix add-on and amazon.prime add-on. Based on widevine DRM. Crash is heavy - mostly only a power-plug-off helps to reatartz the minix U1.

SaEt9000

3. curtyman11

curtyman11 New Member

Any streams with Dolby Digital Plus do not play and completely freeze my box so I have to unplug and restart it (when using spmc 16.7.1, kodi 17.6 or mimix xbmc). When playing through MXplayer with terrarium tv app, the stream will play but without any sound. This was not an issue before the latest firmware update, and is very frustrating. Even my dads cheap $70 box can play these streams without a problem.

4. racko

racko New Member

I'm using the build in VPN feature and the VPN icon doesn't light up when VPN connection is active. I have to admit it's confusing ...

pujionodk likes this.
  5. Viggen66

Viggen66 Member

I notice very little bugs of this release, wondering if Minix is going to release probably a final version 014 for this box.

6. ds4e

ds4e New Member

Looks like we have same issue the U9 had with the serial number. For teamviewer is not possible to use more then one device due to "unknown" serial number.
    Can you set the MAC address for the serial number? The same you did for the U9.

7. Kurrado

Kurrado New Member

Brightness

I notice brightness issues on the U1 when playing a video or using RetroArch in-game. The screens starts to dim suddenly after 10-15 seconds. I looked into the different menu's, but there does not seem to be an option to set the brightness of the U1 to a higher level.

It sounds to be a bit similar to what has been described for the U9-H: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/adjust-the-brightness.15994/

Best,
    Kurrado

8. EtheS

EtheS New Member

Ethernet keeps hanging.
    Used to be connected through swich, tried directly to router, same problem.
    Each time need to unplug net cable or power supply.