1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Bugtracker for NEO U9-H FW004A

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by Gh0st, Apr 13, 2017.

1. keanustar

keanustar Member

The HDR does not work fine. I noticed that when playing the 1st episode from Planet Earth II, which is available on the internet from a local hdd.
    When playing directly with the LG B6 TV's player, all looks beatiful and no issues. When playing this file with U9, you will see big differences right from the beginning. In the sky shots there are some stripes/clouding. I guess there's something to do with the greyscale or with the lack in displaying 10bit colors/deep color, although the TV is showing Minix to produce BT2020. I am on FW004A.
  2. Mohammed Umar

Mohammed Umar New Member

Sorry I meant FW004A.

Reading back, I can see how rude I may have seemed to come across. So apologies for that.

I was just really frustrated.

Yeah, I might try the BETA and see what I can get out of that.

Thanks for all your hard work guys, I really didnt mean to come across the way I did. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to FW005

Hopefully it rectifies all our issues. :)

Is there a Minux XBMC coming with FW005? :p
  3. Rickman007

Rickman007 New Member

I have a problem with the sounds on the video in acc, the sounds not working. I do not know if the problem comes from kodi 17.3 or minix. Its functinner well before. Same thing for the ip tele sounds not working. For movies everything works thanks for your help

There is always the problem of temperature on the screen, there is no place to register our city.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  4. PhillyGTA

PhillyGTA Member

All my setting on my U9-H are set to auto-correct spelling; however, there is no pop up / or any way to check spelling. If I make a typing mistake the system shows the red underline of the mispelled word, but does not auto-correct or offer spelling suggestions. Any advice?
  5. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

I've replied you on another thread about this sample file.
    Audio is broken after a few seconds on every player that we've tested. (Android/Linux/Windows).
    We can only fix the video part.