1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Bugtracker for NEO U9-H FW004A

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by Gh0st, Apr 13, 2017.

1. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

From these video files, make a sample, but after cutting of any size, the video is played without problems.
    However, I noticed that not playing perfectly video starts playing on the connected via a usb hard drive, but via SMB is not reproduced. How to make so that you could check?
  2. dragmore88

dragmore88 New Member

So... i have this strangest problem with audio:

Regardless of setting my Audio settings in Android to HDMI, PCM og Auto the following happens in Kodi 17.1 (set to passthrough)
    1. Playing DTS, DTS-HD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, True HD = works perfectly through my Yamaha Reciever. Signalling clearly shows what codec is beening passthroughed.
    2. Any AAC tracks as well as FLAC, my reciever shows PCM 2 channel and no sound..
    3. All these worked in 003 fw..
  3. MrBig

MrBig Active Member

Try turning off Auto in Android settings. Mine is off and no problem.
  4. dragmore88

dragmore88 New Member

Well as i wrote initially, it doesnt matter..Same problem on all 3 modi.
  5. MrBig

MrBig Active Member

Sorry I misunderstood. Are you hooked up HDMI? I am hooked up and forced to HDMI and have all auto settings off, in both Android settings and KODI. I'm set to 7.1 channels and play with Passthrough and no Passthrough in KODI, and don't see a difference. My Onkyo decodes accurately.
  6. dragmore88

dragmore88 New Member

yapp, HDMI (spdif cant passthrough DTS-HD, TrueHD etc..)
    I have same settings as u, and it only doenst work with AAC./Flac.. rest is fine..
    So its a decoder issue..
  7. MrBig

MrBig Active Member

What do you have checked under passthrough in KODI
  8. dragmore88

dragmore88 New Member

Ive tried either.. Same problem, silence on AAC audio tracks as well as FLAC.. Rest works..
    What i find strange is that even with Passthrough off, i still see the dolby logo and dts logo switching in my reciever... that means that decode to PCM isnt happening...
    The whole audio design in Kodi is buggy
  9. MrBig

MrBig Active Member

I'm not at my U9 right now. But as you know There are a few Dolby , DTS, True HD settings in KODI and I'm not sure what I have checked. Like I said I go back and forth to see what differences are made using Passthrough vs. no Passthrough. And so far, just as you stated, it doesn't seem top make a difference. Make sure you don't upmix stereo.
  10. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

No sample, we can't follow up, sorry...
  11. MINIX - Ken

Yes, and we would want to help, but only those with a problematic setup could help getting these LOGs and then we may forward to Kodi team.
  12. FatFreddyDK

FatFreddyDK New Member

Thanks Ken. It was not a bug in the U9-h, but in my head :) The box shuts down and the blue led turns off after some seconds.

Sendt fra min LG-D855 med Tapatalk
  13. Kondor

Kondor New Member

MINIX - Ken likes this.
  14. MINIX - Ken

We are aware of a bug during playback of .TS media and will fix it @ FW005 final.
    (9 seconds file is too short to test, longer one is preferred)
  15. Kondor

Kondor New Member

Ken, it is not same bug with TS (bug with demuxer). It is another bug with H.264 decoder. Here is long mp4 sample: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6v7_J0uqBiMOHhxbUtNU0VBWVU
  16. Boby

Boby New Member

I'm having issues 2 issues:
    1) Sometimes the devices lags like crazy for 15-20 seconds and even the mouse does not move smoothly. It happens in Chrome, VLC, Kodi and MXPlayer.
    2)with apps, that cannot connect to the internet - TeamViewer and Firefox. Basically it says I should check my internet connection and cannot connect. Check the permissions and all seems good.
  17. Frederick_99

Frederick_99 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

yes, this test file has problems also on the U9 with all media players using 005A beta firmware as well, stutters and jerks ( for want of a better description !)
    the file plays OK on a PC
  18. Risto Soikkeli

Risto Soikkeli New Member

Finnish booxTV app does not start in FW004A and also not in FW005beta. It hangs in starting app. In earlier fw versions it works well.
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
  19. MINIX - Ken

20. Risto Soikkeli

Risto Soikkeli New Member

It works now (FW005beta). I changed HDMI self adaptation off and booxTV worked ok. Then I changed self adaptation back to Level2 and it worked also now. Hmm..