1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Bugtracker for NEO U9-H FW007A

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by MINIX - Ken, Nov 9, 2017.

1. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

PM @MINIX - John ... you may have a faulty PSU, other members have had issue with the PSU !

2. Inigarc

Inigarc New Member

But I mean it does not power on with the basic IR remote control only when I shut down the device.
    With the A2 lite remote control it powers on, no problem, also with the physical button in the device.
    If I sleep the device instead of shut down, the basic IR remote powers on the device as well.
    It is a new device, i bought it 2 days ago, the firmware is the last one.

3. Paul_79

Paul_79 Member

good afternoon, this is it, i have a question: fota is a malware in my advice?! i installed the malwarebytes in um minix neo u9-h and the program says i have a malware whose names is fota, any have installed the malwarebytes and have the same question?! thanks if any answered me....

4. MINIX - Martin

MINIX - Martin Moderator Moderator

F.O.T.A. is not a threat at all. Feel free to use it.

5. Paul_79

Paul_79 Member

6. Paul_79

Paul_79 Member

what app is better for iptv to watch sporttv benfica tv in minix neo u9-h?! thanks for the suport….

7. litvcom

litvcom New Member

8. Paul_79

Paul_79 Member

i whant a apk for tv channels with this channels sporttv and benfica tv, Portugal channels….

9. David Martí Casas

David Martí Casas New Member

The gentlemen of Minix have no shame .... the model U9-H still has the version 6 of android. How much will they have to have to pass our Minix to version 7. Please are not you ashamed? I thought Minix was a serious brand but I see that it is not. I will never again fall into the trap of buying another model of yours. I am ashamed.

kingsizept likes this.
  10. MINIX - Martin

MINIX - Martin Moderator Moderator

I admit it is the problem with MINIX that the NEO U9-H has not been able to upgrade to a higher android version.
    The newer version of firmware with a higher version of Android OS is in developing.
    The developing work got some trouble, and need some time to overcome it.
    I hope you understanding.

Kondor, Postiga and Villa like this.
  11. David Martí Casas

David Martí Casas New Member

Although I do not understand so many problems to move to android 7 when many cell phones and 90% of the TVbox already have version 7 at least, will one day be updated to version 7? Or will we have to buy another Minix model with a superior Amlogic CPU in order to have a superior version of the operating system? Again I repeat with the great brand that is Minix I do not understand so many problems to go from 6 to 7 and the good thing is that the Amlogic model U9-H does not offer supports at 8 ... although if you could update the same when the day arrived and we would go for version 20 of androir. My mother I'm sorry but I will not buy your brand again.

kingsizept likes this.