1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

cachemembuffersize

Discussion in 'Kodi/XBMC for MINIX' started by mis3, Feb 19, 2017.

1. mis3

mis3 Active Member

I use a Minix U1. What do you guys used for cachemembuffersize in Minix XBMC ?

Since I have 1.1 GB available RAM, I set cachemembuffersize to 350,224,438 bytes (334mb). For the other parameters, I set buffermode to 1 and readbufferfactor to 1.5.

Occasionally, when I fast-forward, I would get the message "Source to slow. Read rate to slow for continue playback...".

Is there any way to check how much RAM is used during video playback? When I press control-o, I can see Memory used is 41% and this value does not change. Is this the RAM used?
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. aaronkatrini

aaronkatrini New Member

internet problem? did you find the solution
  3. Quikdav

Quikdav New Member

Hello

Where did you set the cachemembuffersize in Kodi (I use Kodi for minix). I looked for in all the options but I never found anything like that !!! I would like to clear the cache of KODI but I can find where to do that ?

Thanks
  4. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache
  5. Frederick_99

Frederick_99 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

you would do that in the app settings for Kodi in the minix android settings options ..there is an option to clear cache there.....do not clear data as this will erase all your kodi settings and addons etc ( unless you want a clean start)