1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Can this combine my Retropie/apple TV/steam link?

Discussion in 'NEO U9-H' started by Sirchacha, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Sirchacha

Sirchacha New Member

So i have a TV with 2 HDMI ports, currently I have a Raspberry Pi 3 on it with Retropie for my emulations, but I am annoyed at the lack of Netflix and other streaming services. I know I can get them buy installing the desktop and installing chromium but its such a hassle, I want to just use a PS4 controller to get around without using an air remote AND the N64 emulator works like crap. I also have a Steam Link so I can stream from my gaming PC downstairs. I got a gen 1 apple TV from my mother the other day so I could get all the streaming services and was going to find a way to connect that as well before just realizing... why not get something that does all three and sell the three devices to cover the cost? after Roberto Jorge's video on the U9-H it seems as if it can do all three? I saw him playing rocket league which I wasn't aware was on android? I would assume he is streaming it from somewhere. I'm also confident this could handle retroarch just fine, and I know full well it has apps for all the streaming services... thoughts?