1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

cannot connect my Minix to the usb burning tool

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H Plus' started by Meitav oz, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Meitav oz

Meitav oz New Member

hello guys.
    i need your assistance.
    from some reason I can't connect my Minix to the usb burning tool on my laptop. no matter what i do. since the last FOTA firmware update. obviously I've managed to do this before.
    thanks in advance

2. Meitav oz

Meitav oz New Member

guys can anyone help me with this issue?

3. pb1051

pb1051 New Member

I've got the same issue. Been messing with this for many hours.

4. Marty

Marty Moderator Moderator

5. Meitav oz

Meitav oz New Member

Marty thanks allot for your answer.
    I've managed to downgrade my Minix to the earliest version and start from beginning to update the devices via FOTA tool. everything is ok accept the main reason I did this all to get sound from the passthrough. i only get soun on stereo and not 5.1. how can i fix this?
    thanks allot Meitav

6. IronMonkeyPimp

IronMonkeyPimp New Member

7. UltraFusion

UltraFusion New Member

Not sure if this will help - worth trying - but I was finally able to get the AMLogic Burning Tool, my PC and Minix playing together by (temporarily) removing the USB Bluetooth keyboard dongle during the upgrade (especially to get the process started) - also suggest you also remove your plugged in SD card if you have one...

8. Meitav oz

Meitav oz New Member

thanks my friend. i'v already overcome this issue. and downgraded my minix to how it came from the factory. and reinstalled all the updates.
    but unfortunately it didn't fix the main issue. no sound 5.1 via passthrough only stereo.