1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Charging the F10 Deluxe Air Mouse Remote

Discussion in 'NEO A3, A2 Lite Airmouse' started by jgriffin1949, Oct 16, 2016.

1. jgriffin1949

jgriffin1949 New Member

I have a Mele F10 deluxe air mouse that came with my Minix X8-H Pro.

When I attempt to charge the remote, the red led on the side comes on for a few seconds and then goes out. I can disconnect and reconnect the cable and the same thing happens. When I first received the X8 and charged the mouse, the red led would come on and stay on and turn green when the remote was fully charged.

I tried letting the remote charge overnight but the led does not turn green.

Any suggestion on what I should do?

Thanks,
  2. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

I'd suggest you contact the seller who sold you the airmouse.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    kingsizept and Villa like this.
  3. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

The mele f10 is not a minix product, please contact your seller for support.
  4. Marm

Marm Member

I have one of those too although mine is the original F10 Pro and there is a slightly improved version.

Oh, one question.... you are sure that it is not fully charged? UPDATE: I just confirmed when I first plug my MELE FI0 PRO to charge, the blue light comes on. Once it is fully charged ALL LIGHTS ARE OUT. I think your remote is fully charged and if it does not work it is defective.

IF NOT charged...
    If you have another charger or cable with the same mini USB connector and if using a different cable, try inserting it in a different charger or different USB port in a different computer. Sometimes the tinyest change in contanct point or a decrease in voltatge can cause a battery to fail to charge. My remote auttomatically shuts off due to inctivity so the battery seeems to run for ever.

Another idea to test it is to take you remotes adapter doggle and try it in a PC. The remote works reasonably well in a PC.

If still will not work, return it.

Despite many positive reviews I really do not like this remote. Unless you are in love with the ear phone and mic on it, I would get a Minix A2 Light.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  5. jgriffin1949

jgriffin1949 New Member

Thanks to all for the replys. I think Marm is correct and the mouse is fully charged. I took the case apart and measured the voltage on the battery and it shows 14.6 volts. The battery, I think, is a 13.7 V 500mah battery. So, under no load the battery may show the 14.6 volts. I will see what happens. I looked at the Minix A2 Lite and would most likely purchase it if the F10 fails.

Thanks again for the replys.