1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Firmware update x8 h plus

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H Plus' started by 53peterp, Jul 11, 2017.

1. 53peterp

53peterp New Member

Hi Guys
    I did the x8-h plus firmware 11 update, all went well and it showed a successful result in the usb burning tool. I then plugged the box back into the tv and it showed a fresh install with all data wiped as expected. I then went to check the android version expecting to see 5.1.1 but it showed up as the old 4.4.2 can anybody help here?
  2. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

No Bug ! o_O If you wanted Lollipop this is what you should of installed ... Take note that this is still in Beta R/C !
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/x8-h-plus-lollipop-rc-firmware-june-2017.16633/
  3. 53peterp

53peterp New Member

midnight likes this.
  4. 53peterp

53peterp New Member

Hi Guys
    I have had lollipop installed for about a month now and it has has been working well. I have found though if I shut down or go for restart the screen locks up and it requires me to disconnect the power and reboot this happens every time.

Another problem I found recently was if instead of streaming content I download the content, it goes through the process to the end and says that content was successfully downloaded but when I look in the folder that was setup as the download folder there is nothing in there. I have tried this with both usb drives and a usb stick but still get the same problem.
  5. DaxLoky

DaxLoky New Member

please work on update
  6. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

7. DaxLoky

DaxLoky New Member

All right, congratulations for work and effort ... will the official version, when it comes out, will be idle for update via the "update" option
  8. Menorca Man

Menorca Man Active Member Trusted Helper