1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

BUG!! Flash Player not play .-(

Discussion in 'NEO U1' started by Zdenda85, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

Video can not be played in Flash Player. Video deserts through Doplhin Browser.
    I downloaded the latest version of Flash Player and even sam Doplhin download the latest version.
    Video can not be played.

Successful video function on my phone Firmware 4.4.4 and tablet LGGPAD where Firmware 6.0.1. Video in the cool desert. I fought for several hours with Minix Neo U1. He knew he would please anyone how to make it work ? Thanks
  2. Johno102

Johno102 Active Member

Have you tried Dolphin Jetpack or the Puffin browser, both work fine for flash content on my U1.
    moopage likes this.
  3. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

Yes, it was the first thing I thought. Also I have Purchased Puffin Browser in action for the first $ Does the same thing as Dolphin. Installed with a jetpack. Flash Player is ook Installed ICS version by me, upgrading the Doplhin Browser. It is setting up a test video in Flash. (Where among some promo video). Everything I have set as well as on the phone Where I'm Allowed to FLASH, turned JETPACK. Page loads and loads the black pages and the player nowhere. Do the same on tablet LGGPAD VERSION: Temasek 8.3 FW 6.0.1. I do not know Where the Beef .We take the same files on the phone and I like it there. Could you upload all the files somewhere on the Minix U1 use? From there I would installations if the problem is not elsewhere. Thanks
    Ps: it is interesting to me here is not even video via OPERA BROWSER (SETUP Deskop) If you drop the video over YOUTUBE.COM. I'm not the only one I'm something like that ever wrote.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    moopage likes this.
  4. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

EDIT: August 8, 2016 - 0: 27h: So I drove over flash Firefox browser.
    But the black player can not see the big picture, this is just the sound !!! If you click on the whole picture finally just running and image. While with video mower like a pig, but then it starts up and it works well. If I put them back again, so is the sound and image anywhere. So I have flash installed. If you drop the same video over Dolphin Browser. Nothing happens. Darkness and even then, soon after the desolation of control. I do not understand what the problem is, when Android 6.0.1, it works just great. I hope it's in the best case is solved somehow FW update. Otherwise me it brilliantly on this box sucks .- (
    moopage likes this.
  5. moopage

moopage Member

I also just bought U1 yesterday and found same problem that flash on douphin and flashfox is not work.
    At first it did have sound but no picture then i try to update u1 into newest version but getting more worst that no sound come out anymore also picture still not appear.
    While I use dolphin on my Samsung Note4 is work fine.
    Can anyone fix this or will have update to fix soon?
    Can have any update to fix this.
  6. moopage

moopage Member

Do other model of minix work or not?
  7. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

On older version of Minix Neo X7 and X8-H problem is not there. This is the reason that there is only FW 4.4.2. It is strange that here and WebView does not work if you drop legacy application that runs video via YouTube + suptitles. So distracted by the DPI. Slider has a flat bottom and desolation video to lose. Is the whole time watching videos at top left. It works here forward the video to the empty place where I have to be sliders. It's also a mistake for you here warned time ago and has even done the photos. When a wrong DPI and application. On the few things it's still a good box. Perhaps it will be solved. It would be a shame if he did not know how this plays fine Flash Player when stim device is not a problem. Thanks
    moopage likes this.
  8. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

The Webview thing wasn't introduced by Google until Android 5.x.
    It's all about Webview.
    moopage likes this.
  9. moopage

moopage Member

Hello Ken (Admin)
    Is there the way to enable or fix this problem?
    As now with dolphin with flash install is work very fine on galaxy note4 which is android 6.0 1
    But with minix u1 is android 5.1.1
    Will it minixu u1 can update to android 6.0.1 in near future?
    Will it can enable flash to be work on with picture and sound?
  10. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

We are looking into that at the moment.
    Please note that this is not a problem created by us, but we are trying to fix it.
    boggiano and moopage like this.
  11. moopage

moopage Member

Thank you very much Ken(Admin)
    I just try Samsung Galaxy Tap S SM-T705 with Android Version5.0.2
    Then install Dolphin and flash is working fine. So I think maybe not the Android version problem reason.

I try this website which streaming NHK Channel by Flash. Both Samsung Note4 and Galaxy TabS work fine.
    While Minix U1 with Dolphine have only sound come out. Do any one please try this web with Minix another model?
    Or anyone have another Android Box can please help try? I may want to know which one work too.
  12. moopage

moopage Member

terebi.tzn.re/nhkg.html
  13. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

For now I use playback via the Firefox browser. There is only one functioning least playback via Flash Player. As the sole can also view a video that includes video token Upon power up, although not seen the video and audio terms .but if ladies video to the entire image. Video just running the mower a moment to load into the buffer, but then it goes beautifully. I must say I do not know if it is a merit Team Minix, but via Flash Player is the image of a beautifully sharp. So at least in this way my satisfaction
    I believe that you will succeed Flash, doing better. Perhaps only hurts playing when this manner is desolation video super quality. Thanks
  14. Johno102

Johno102 Active Member

That channel and link are working for me in Puffin browser, Firefox gives sound but no picture.
    moopage likes this.
  15. moopage

moopage Member

Yes I tried Puffin is work but flash through Puffin video quality is not clear and bueatiful like play on real flash player on dolphin.
  16. moopage

moopage Member

You means its work on Flash Player with Normal Firefox?
    Which website you use with firefox?
    I would like to try too.
    Can you try my link? Is it work both sound and video?
  17. moopage

moopage Member

As I just bought U1 yester I still new on it.
    Do you guy have recommend app for use remote and another interest app?
    I try airpin abit but quite confuse how to share my mirroring my android phone screen to U1?
  18. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

Here is link : http://tvdroid.wz.cz/test.php

I tried your link and got the same problem as you allege. It only sounds.
    Obviously it would work, if in fact the player has a button on the screen.
    Because the player who use while after startup is not painting, but when the ladies video to full screen video and just running. Me at least it suffice way than it fixes.

Used for the Minix U1 Logitech K400 so something similar from this company. I have flashlights there for perhaps two years and still work perfectly.
    moopage likes this.
  19. moopage

moopage Member

Your link not work on my Samsung Note4 on both puffin and dolphin. Anyway will try with U1 tonight and tell result again.
  20. Zdenda85

Zdenda85 Member

Sorry there was a test video from one site, which ceased to operate. I replaced him somehow clip and uploaded it to the web.If you manage to correct the mistake of Minix Neo U1 where playback does not work with Doplhin Browser with black page and then they will go to other videos where is the problem.

TEST PAGE : http://tvdroid.wz.cz/test.php

SAMSUNG NOTE 2 - FIREFOX BROWSER OK
    DOLPHIN BROWSER OK

MINIX NEO U1 - FIREFOX BROWSER OK
    DOPLHIN BROWSER ( NOT WORK!)