1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Official Release G4-108A/108C 005 FW (20140530)

Discussion in 'NEO G4 Official Firmware Releases' started by MINIX - Ken, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

I found some posts on this thread (after a quick search) -
    This is for the G4C - http://www.minixforum.com/threads/g4-108a-108c-005-fw-20140530.22/page-4#post-19129
    this one is for the G4A -http://www.minixforum.com/threads/g4-108a-108c-005-fw-20140530.22/page-3#post-12728
    Hopefully this is useful.

Maybe now I won't get fired :whistle:
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  2. Al Hartman

Al Hartman New Member

You're fired!

The link you say is: g4-108a-108c-005-fw-20140530

Is actually the NEO_G4_108A_20130730.rar file.

So, thanks anyway. I got the file elsewhere. But, it shouldn't be so hard.
  3. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

It isn't (if you use a download manager) :D
  4. Al Hartman

Al Hartman New Member

I shouldn't have to add more software to my system just to download one file. The way to keep from getting a slow system, is to keep it lean and mean. In no other way am I missing the functionality of a download manager. Every other file downloads fine.

Maybe Minix should seed torrents of their files?
  5. skener4e

skener4e New Member

Hi everyone....plesae help me with downloading of
    G4-108A 005 FW (20140530) file.....
    the download start and after 100mb of downloading it fail....i try from diferent ISP ( at home, at offise )
    ....the same fail......is there a mirror to try from
    Have a nice day
  6. pratmoko

pratmoko New Member

Dear Admin,
    Please help me guys,.... :(
    my minix G4 wifi was not connect to other devices, sometimes theres stuck on scannning devices....
    is there any update software? or maybe hardware problem?
    Again please help me :(
  7. nkaouk

nkaouk New Member

Hi,

I have updated my minix neo G4 with the latest firmware but can no longer connect to Wifi and Ethernet. It will simply not allow me to turn them on or enable them. The Ethernet details are all 0.0.0.0. and Wifi is constantly off. In settings it even mentions error. PLEASE HELP!
  8. As247

As247 New Member

I'm using window 10 and driver is not compatible. Have any method to upgrade without connect to PC?
  9. Avelino López

Avelino López New Member

Hello,
    I can't update my Minix Neo G4 C version to any of the official 4.2.2 firmwares series. After updating with RKBatch flash tool, the G4 boots but it stays in Minix booting screen forever. I have no problem with 4.1.1 firmware. I need Android 4.2 for programs that need this minimal version.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
  10. Mar7inS

Mar7inS New Member

Hi,

I've updated my neo G4 C version, and after a few seconds of used it simply freeze and i have to turn it off and on again e keep happening the same.
    Can anyone help?!

tks,