1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

FAQ Game controller

Discussion in 'NEO U1 Guides & FAQs' started by rodstudio, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Soc13

Soc13 New Member

Hi to all,
    I ve recently bought gamesir G3s gamepad for my neo u1 .As i m new to this sport:confused::confused::confused::confused: I have a few questions for more experienced users that r willing to help:

Q1 I found out that happy chick is an emulator that supports gamesir gamepads, there are 2 versions to download one for android and one for tv which one can i download?
    Q2 are the games with happy chick fullscreen ?
    Q3 any other games-emulators with controler support (especialy basketball cause i m huge fan)!!!!

Thanx in advance for your advices
  2. VarelaPet

VarelaPet Member

I still don't know how to play with another player. I have both an iPega and a G910 and when you try to map the buttons in any emulator, it recognises the same buttons y both pads (e.g.: if you press up, the action is going to be repeated ingame in both pads). Is there a way to solve that?
  3. Reynold72

Reynold72 New Member

I saw an Ipega pg-9068, i just want to know if it will also work on U1.. thanks
  4. Chris Wright

Chris Wright New Member

I listened to you on this post and brought a moga charge pro for my sons u1 and had issues connecting. My gamesir g3s works great so I would say the g3s is my preference to the moga pro.
  5. dihenz

dihenz New Member

hi, newbie here... just want to ask, the alternative game controller that works on u1? as the alternatives for G910 i suppossed, since i couldnt find that item here anymore... they're all sold out... please help.. thanks
  6. the0bone

the0bone New Member

Take the Aukey one!
    Not sure where you from:
    Germany
    Mod edit:Link removed
    UK
    amazon.co.uk/Controller-Wireless-Vibration-Feedback-Gamepad-Android/dp/B01MDUWA66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484744939&sr=8-1&keywords=B01MDUWA66
    Italy
    amazon.it/AUKEY-Controller-Wireless-Feedback-Vibrazione/dp/B01MDUUQ5U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484744775&sr=8-1&keywords=AUKEY+Controller+Wireless
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017 at 2:53 PM