1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Gamepad for Minix Neo X8-H Plus

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by honour76, Aug 13, 2015.

1. honour76

honour76 New Member

Hello ,

I've just received my Minix and wondering how to play games with a controller. I'm not a gamer and so I don't want to spend too much money on this. What I'm looking a decent gamepad to play games like Asphalt 8, Temple Run, Dream League.
    I may even go for wired as I don't want to mess with rooting etc.

Thanks
    Onur
  2. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

The G910 bluetooth wireless gamepad works great. It connects via standard bluetooth and no rooting is required. I can't say if it works with the games you mentioned (some games are not gamepad compatible) as I use it mainly with emulators.

The Moga pro controllers are also recommended by Minix (http://www.minix.com.hk/FAQs.htm) and for a wired connection, PS or XBox controllers will work
  3. honour76

honour76 New Member

Thx but the issue is those controllers are not sold here in Turkey and I don't want to order and wait for chineese delivery. So , can i use ps3 original or compatible controllers, as they are the most widely sold ones in Turkey?
  4. Higgs

I don't know about the compatible controllers, but the ps3 controller should work wired.
  5. Thieske (NL)

Thieske (NL) Member

I am looking for a Nice remote gamepad/controller. This fir Some retro snes games. I read good reviews for the Terios T3 (and S3) but perhaps the g910 is beter. As an option I see their is a USB receiver.

Now I am curious, if you connect your gamepads directly towards the minix device (Bluetooth ), simply by searching Bluetooth devices or do you need such a Bluetooth USB receiver and stick IT into the minix device USB port first. For example, in case of my Bluetooth mouse.. i do need to use a USB receiver. But for what i read this USB connector is more for PC’s

Does it alao works heen i connect two devices ? Does it notice the difference between controller 1 and 2?

By the way.don’t Know if iT matter.. at this moment i stil use a minix neo x7, but in the near future expect using It on a newer device such as minix u9-H (devices are not rooted )

Thanks

6. Higgs

The G910 connects directly using bluetooth, no need for a USB receiver. I don't know about connecting two gamepads. No need for root.
    Thieske (NL) likes this.
  7. skynet

skynet Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

8Bitdo contoller are working fine too
    Google it