1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

How to post bugs/issues

Discussion in '[Bugtracker] NEO X8/X8-H 002 beta 8 firmware' started by HardwareGuru, Aug 10, 2014.

1. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

Hello all,

To make things work we need information to work with, only with your help we can do this.
    Every system and situation it is used in is different so bugs can accour.
    When you think you found a bug please report it and give as much details as posible;

- what
    - when
    - wich apps
    - settings
    - connected accesiores.
    - did you root the device or flashed patches on it ?
    - did you use official flash method or another?
    - etc

Please be detailed.
    If you are able to post screenshots, logfiles etc.. please do, every detail can help us find what is causing things.

Allways check if you post the bug in the right firmware topic, is your firmware version the same?

Any offtopic awnsers will be deleted from the bugtracker catagory, this is a pure bug tracker.
    Reports that are unclear or offtopic can be deleted.
    We are still figuring out the best way to do this, so things can change over time.

When a firmware is replaced with a new one we will close it and move on to the next.
    If an issue is not fixed you can open a new topic in the new firmware section or an admin or moderator will move it there.

Thank you all for the help!

The MINIX Team.
    hixam and messer like this.
  2. messer

messer youthful doter Dev Group

:D the forum is becoming more and more professional (y)
    ENDRJUPL likes this.
  3. tampametal

tampametal XBMC GEEK

On going issue and noticing it more in beta 8.

I am using latest Minix xbmc and notice after watching a live stream after say 10 minutes the stream gets sluggish and audio is out if sink.

My m8 is not doing this and I'm using ustvnow addon so it's local free TV and not pirated streams.
  4. rdnckreaper

rdnckreaper New Member

This is a very small bug but it is something that bugs me....the status bar, I like having it always there so I can see it. The bug is that when that is enabled in the minix settings the desktop doesn't make room for it and the status bar is an overlay. Is this something that could be fixed by 002 release.