1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

How to restore back my apps after factory reset

Discussion in 'NEO X6' started by kirashone, Jun 15, 2016.

1. kirashone

kirashone New Member

Hi, i accidentally factory reset my device and i lost all my apps in it. Is there a method to restore back those which is suppose to be there? Hot Movies, Popcorn time, show box, Sky HD, CloudTv and etc. Please i need help guys
  2. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

The only apps which are supposed to be there are the factory preinstalled apps!
    Any apps you installed before Factory reset you will have to reinstall.
    Higgs likes this.
  3. kirashone

kirashone New Member

I don't seems to find those Apps in Google play. When I bought it, there quite a lot of movie Apps inside. Pretty sad about it. Anyway I can retrieve back?
  4. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Minix boxes only come from the factory, with the apps you now have, after the factory reset.
    If your box had other apps on it when you bought it then your reseller installed them. You can either contact your reseller to see if they can help or you can google for the apps you want.
  5. Villa

Because some of the apps you talk about are classed as "illegal streaming apps" then they will not be available from the PlayStore!
  6. kirashone

kirashone New Member

So where can I download those illegal streaming apps? Google search from computer and put it inside?
  7. Villa

For obvious reasons we are not allowed to discuss these type of apps!

For any apps that are not available from the PlayStore, you can Google search from your device and download the apk file direct.
    To install an app you must first make sure that in Settings, Security you have enabled 'Allow installation of apps from unknown sources'
    Then it's just a case of selecting the apk file and it will install.