1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

Install/Configure guide for best performance, FW003 and Minix XBMC 13.3.3?

Discussion in 'X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 003' started by panosdl, Mar 11, 2015.

1. panosdl

panosdl New Member

Hi!
    Is there, or could anybody that have a "perfect" configuration of FW003 and Minix XBMC 13.3.3, any complete installation/configuration guide to get the most videoformats to work with so small "hickups" as possible.

I have turned out to get stuck in a loop of testing things that I can't find a stable solution now.

Please, help me (us) with a complete guide to configure Minix XMBC with firmware 003 with the latest FOTA.

(My TV is a Samsung UE46F8005)

Thanks!
  2. wlighter

wlighter Member

Maybe you will get more help if we know specifically what issues you are facing. I doubt there is a general configuration that everyone will be happy with.
  3. panosdl

panosdl New Member

Hello again, I can get perfect picture with 720p/24fps and 1080p/24fps (mkv), but the 50fps stutters (iso/img). I think I've tested TO much now, and have lost track of all testes, not documented.

What to test?

Attached Files: