1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

internet problem

Discussion in 'NEO G4' started by Nisx, May 15, 2016.

1. Nisx

Nisx New Member

Hi there :),
    yesterday my Minix neo G4 suddenly turn off by itself then while it try to re boot the screen flash
    on white and its never manage to boot the device (stuck on the Minix logo and flash on white),
    i wasnt even touching the device when it happened.

i took the device and reflash the firmware using my PC like i always do (since i experience countless of problems with this device),
    official firmware release from this thread -
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/g4-108a-108c-005-fw-20140530.22/

ever since then i experience slow internet connection on the device on any app i use
    or even when loading page on the browser, sometime the intenet stop working all together
    and when i open app thats need internet connection it show connection errors while i have
    no problem on my internet connection....

the device connect to my home wifi which work just fine on any other of my device like -
    tablet, iphone, PC..... the device set right next to the router and i never had this problem before.

what can i do to solve it? im tired of reflash the device, lose my data and have to set everything again.....
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  2. Nisx

Nisx New Member

The problem back again - the device turn off then stuck on the Minix logo and flash on white.....
    not even a month since last time i format the device (check the forum log).

i have the device for maybe a year now and i had to format it like 10 times...will never purchase a device
    from this company or anything related to it.

lets hope the device will work again this time...(n) .