1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Is there a Recently Watched category?

Discussion in 'Kodi/XBMC for MINIX' started by Clemery76, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Clemery76

Clemery76 New Member

Hi everyone...

Just wondering if there is an easy way to access a list of Recently Watched titles through Kodi?
    As much as I love the 'Netflix-esque" interface, I don't like that once I've watched something, the thumbnail/episode/file disappears from the Recently Added view, and the only way to get to it is to browse to the file location manually.

Sometimes my wife might want to watch something I have already watched, or I might want to rewatch something or put it on for someone else.

I think there may be an add-on that I can install... but ideally I would just like to access these via the main categories (i.e. Movies, TV, etc.)

Thanks in advance!
    - Clemery
    Poussemousse likes this.
  2. smera

smera Member

Maybe if you add Trakt account to the addon you are watching.
  3. Frederick_99

Frederick_99 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

Assuming you are talking about titles in your library if your skin supports widgets then you can easily set up a widget for recently watched movies / episodes.
    For example I use the arctic zephyr skin and customise it for my own set up ( quite easy to do once you get the hang of it)
    One press of a button and you have the recently watched list (y):)
    100517110138.png
    datrh likes this.
  4. Clemery76

Clemery76 New Member

Thanks for the responses guys, and sorry for the delayed feedback...

I am just using the Kodi Estuary skin, and have been able to create a 'genre' tile to link me to all movies played within the last 60 days (as per my settings).
    Will look into the above though, as that is a much nicer looking menu.