1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Kitkat v2 Community Firmware for x7 mini

Discussion in 'NEO X7 mini Custom ROMs, Kernels & Discussion' started by Myk, Nov 18, 2014.

1. jasjuh

jasjuh New Member

Yes, Mr HardwareGuru. You can put me on the testlist too. I have a neo x7 mini without antenna (for almost 1 year now) and I will share all the testresults with you ;-).
  2. genem

genem Active Member

(y)I am also ready for testing....
  3. Have to ask will there be any testing this weekend :)
  4. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

I think it will be monday..
  5. HardwareGuru

Added @JoostvanMourik to testcrew.
    @genem
    See beta version in form section : general > beta testing > x7mini firmwares
  6. Somehow i think it won't be monday :) ?
  7. HardwareGuru

ah well thuesday then :D lol
  8. Sorry a bid to early. Thanx i will install tonight
  9. jasjuh

jasjuh New Member

@HardwareGuru : Did you add me to the testcrew too? I will be able to start this evening...
  10. Polly80

Polly80 New Member

How is the new firmware. Looking forward to it.
  11. HardwareGuru

Hello jasjuh,
    Sorry to say but you are a new member and have a verry low post count, so to prevent leaking we need to have some rules for testing crews.
    I hope you understand.
  12. jasjuh

jasjuh New Member

No problem. I will wait for the official release...
  13. jasjuh

jasjuh New Member

@JoostvanMourik @genem Hoe is the beta? @HardwareGuru. Is there some improovement on video playback? At this moment i am still using tour tweaked firmware for the x7 mini. In the release notes you said that it would play smooth video up tot full HD bluray, but on my device it is unable to play 1080p video. After a few minutes the framerate drops tot 3fps andere stays Luke that. The only video that plays smoothly is dvd ISO files, which isnt even 720p. Does thismean my device is bricked? I play my video files by using xbmc minix edfition. I also tried kodi with several settings. I am quite curious what tot expect from this new fw, otherwise the only destination for this box could be the waste bin...
  14. HardwareGuru

15. TVDroid

TVDroid New Member

Please let me test the new Firmware too.
    I give you feedback and iam not a leak, iam a User from FreakTap and Android-Hilfe.de.
    Thanks Bro !
  16. sasho the duke

sasho the duke New Member

I had your Hardwareguru 5.0 on my minix x7 mini.I was vary satisfied.Please add me to beta test this version.I hope it will be great rom also.Thanks forward Hardwareguru
  17. HardwareGuru

X7mini kitkat CE will be released in a few days. Please be patiant.
    Aldus likes this.
  18. HardwareGuru