1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Kodi Problems

Discussion in 'MINIX & General Android Apps' started by Sunshine4me2, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Sunshine4me2

Sunshine4me2 New Member

I had a custom build on my Kodi 16 thought that I would go to the Kodi 17 reinstalled 17 went to put my custom build back on but it comes up ( Unable To Connect Couldn't retrieve directory Information ) has anyone else had this problem have a Minux U1..Thanks
  2. Snakebite

Snakebite Moderator Moderator

When you say 'put custom build back on' can you advise whether this is from back up or from a repository?
  3. Sunshine4me2

Sunshine4me2 New Member

Repository I think
  4. Snakebite

Snakebite Moderator Moderator

Google echocoder, there are some kodi 17 specific builds available. Personally i find builds to be full of bloat but they can be a good place to start to help you identify good addons and skin ideas
  5. dryster

dryster Active Member

There are subtle menu changes in Kodi 17 and before you try loading a build into it you have to enable "load addons from unknown sources" which is new for Krypton and was never in Jarvis. I would advise after changing that setting to use a custom build specific to Krypton and not attempt to load a Jarvis build.
  6. Sunshine4me2

Sunshine4me2 New Member

Thanks got it to work after a few tries :)