1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Latest Cloud TV app (20170304)

Discussion in 'MINIX & General Android Apps' started by MINIX - Ken, Apr 7, 2016.

1. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

Dear all NEO series users,

Here is the download link of the latest Cloud TV apk file:
    http://minix.com.hk/downfile/ctv_x_20170304.apk

Please uninstall the old version and install this to your hub if you can't get it updated by their OTA push.

You don't have to manually performing this update if you've already received the online update push notice.

Thanks & regards,
    Team MINIX.
    niharika and gadgetssai like this.
  2. adi_tca

adi_tca Trusted Helper Trusted Helper

Just curious, is this a (Minix) paid TV app? i was not aware about it till I saw your post...:)
    gadgetssai likes this.
  3. MINIX - Ken

Trial is free, subscription is optional.
    gadgetssai likes this.
  4. Marm

Marm Member

I don't think this has anything to do with MINIX directly although they may be an affiliate. The APP has been found on a large variety of Android devices for a few years. Anyone can use the free and the subscription is available. Content comes and goes. Resellers of TV boxes can search out the site, bind the boxes they sell to their account and I believe it is tied to their affiliate program but I have never done that and am not sure if I am correct on how it works. It is a reasonably good app athough I have been very cautious lately and run everything through the VPN.
    gadgetssai likes this.
  5. carlos3210

carlos3210 New Member

Vevo 3 Nashville doesn't work... What a pity :-(
  6. MINIX - Ken

You may contact their support.
  7. carlos3210

carlos3210 New Member

Thanks, I think that Vevo TV is closed, but the app haven't removed their signal.