1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

Let's see a shot of your launcher/customizations

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Silverback, Aug 23, 2014.

1. xeox

xeox Member

2. yoGhurt

yoGhurt New Member

I cannot find topic but, nobody before, didn't want to share screenshot of his personalized Minix desktop? (If I'm wrong and searched not as well as I should, shoot me with a proper link).

Here is mine

[​IMG]
  3. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

4. mito

mito New Member

Could yo upload your pure Background, please.
  5. Indy45

Indy45 New Member

6. yoGhurt

yoGhurt New Member

7. mito

mito New Member

8. isalopek

isalopek New Member

Can someone upload again Nagrace HPH NT-V6 launcher apk..
    Tnx
  9. isalopek

isalopek New Member

I found and installed launcher, but all killer is not working, and my device is not working... any suggestions?
  10. mito

mito New Member

11. isalopek

isalopek New Member

Tnx, but a button "device" is not working...any solution?
  12. Laurence Waldman

Laurence Waldman New Member

003afda9-ad24-435c-97d0-f98f58102b08.png

I just wanted to say hi as I am new to the forum. My current launcher setup is using Square Home 2. I wanted to keep as close as I could to the Minix Metro launcher but wanted to be able to configure all items. Most tiles are pics cropped from a screen shot of the original metro launcher the rest are flat white icons. I'm using calendar widget: month+agenda by IT Benefit. All items are on the play store for free or to buy as usual.

DUBS1776
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    VaperPage and Chuck like this.
  13. skazza

skazza Member

Hi,
    here is mine:

[​IMG]

Squarehome2 launcher
  14. xeox

xeox Member

Here's my desktop

Squarehome 2

[​IMG]

Sub menu

[​IMG]

Applications drawer

[​IMG]
    xinput likes this.
  15. cvigti

cvigti New Member

Hi! I'm trying to set a cool launcher, like your for example, but I am having a hard time... The first issue I'm having is with the size of the screen. I installed squarehome 2 and it only let's me edit a small percentage of the screen. Went to try on the official launcher that comes with the minix (neo u1) and it's the same thing, only a portion of the screen is editable. The minix metro uses all of the screen, so seem to do your launchers. Is there some otion to allow to use all of the screen for widgets and icons? For example, in your launcher you have icons from left to right, I could only put icons from after the screen capture button to before the power button (using the bottom buttons as example). How do I do it? Also, is there a way to configure the icons easily? I couldn't even figure out how to put a widget when trying squarehome 2...could only resize the squares, change type (from oppaque to transparent) and add shortcut to an app to that square. (I am a fellow portuguese guy, judging by your news feed you must be one too ;))
  16. xeox

xeox Member

Later I will PM you whit my settings, you have to play around whit borders sizes in order to have full screen available to icons / widgets squarehome 2 is very customizable.

Fica Bem ;-)
    cvigti likes this.
  17. xinput

xinput Member

Can you PM me your settings too?
    Your UI looks pretty nice.

Can't find out to get the Launcher using the whole screen without need to scroll.
    xeox likes this.
  18. xinput

xinput Member

ok that is my screen so far.. need some more customization.
    [​IMG]

Gesendet von meinem NEO-U1 mit Tapatalk
  19. xeox

xeox Member

Just a little darker.

(squarehome 2)

[​IMG]
  20. darkboy73

darkboy73 New Member

Hi, can you PM me your settings please?? It looks so cool!
    Thanks