1. Official MINIX forum

Logitech C-920 Microphone sound

Discussion in 'X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 009' started by Torbjörn Österdahl, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Since I upgraded firmware I am not able to use the Logitech C-920 webcam. There is actually picture, but the system does not detect the microphone. I was also not able to use any other microphone such as the A2 airmouse or a analogue microphone. In this way Skype and other telephone apps are useless.

Since Skype video conferences was the primary reason for purchasing the device, this is a killer bug for me. When are you going to provide a solution?

I have tried various settings in the Minix settings app. Like 'disable (enable) USB sound', and so on. There is no indication of a microphone in the volume control, and there is also no sound in Skype. I also tried other telephone apps, and a sound recorder app, with the same result.

I have seen that other users have downgraded to the 003 firmware to resolve this issue. I don't have a Windows to run the flash tool so this is a bit cumbersome to me. Please advice.
  2. PeterChu

PeterChu New Member