1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

Major Apps tested on x8 - x8H

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H, X8 Plus & X8' started by traxdata, Sep 14, 2014.

1. jediking

jediking Member

2. Kollektiv01

Kollektiv01 Member

What can I do that´s run?

Thanks
  3. jediking

jediking Member

Dungeon Hunter 5 seem to work better than Dungeon Hunter 4

Choplifter HD work great but have a little sound problem
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  4. DJMX

DJMX Member

hi @jediking - i just tried installing dungeon hunter 5 on mine and it all loads but cant work out how to get it to work with my controller. i have an ipega 9028 bluetooth one which works fine in native bluetooth mode on dead trigger 2 and asphalt 8 but nothing happens in dungeon hunter 5. which controller are you using or do you have any ideas how i can get mine to work???
  5. jediking

jediking Member

I used Tronsmart Mars G01 X Mode (Xinput) sorry but I have no idea how to get yours to work maybe you should ask developer of Dungeon Hunter 5 to help.
  6. Kollektiv01

Kollektiv01 Member

7. Doobiebrother

Doobiebrother New Member

So I tried have flightradar24 on mobile unit, but it´s not working for me on the x8 H+. Starts up with the UK and can´t find my location(Southern Sweden). Remote doesn´t work, nothing is "movable" on screen. I see planes over South England moving but that´s it. Why I wonder, since you wrote you´ve tested the app..? I can´t get to any of the "setting"-buttons cause they won´t be "lit" by the remote....
  8. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

Please note title of this thread. You have a X8-H Plus!
    Also this thread is quite old now and there have been several firmware updates since @ajw's post. Hopefully these would not affect apps but it is possible!