1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Metro Launcher App KIller

Discussion in 'NEO X5 mini Official Firmware Releases' started by Jazzzhead, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Jazzzhead

Jazzzhead New Member

Hi, I recently installed X5 Mini Kitkat 2.4.0 (on an X5 mini), followed by the Metro launcher as provided earlier in this post. All is great...except the "app killer" does not actually do anything. Is there something I can do to make this feature work correctly. I guess I could install an after market app killer, but would it be possible to link it to the app killer button on the Metro Launcher? Thanks in advance.
  2. Jazzzhead

Jazzzhead New Member

Not even 1 reply....REALLY??? well thanks for nothing!
  3. Was waiting for someone to answer this as I my self looked for a decent and simple one click app killer and could not find one.
  4. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

5. RaceJay

RaceJay New Member

6. Villa

7. RaceJay

RaceJay New Member

This is the complete Minix Metro launcher. With fully functioning app killer.
    I've successfully tested it on BlueStacks and also on a Rikomagic MK802 IIIS.
    Just install it and then restart whatever hardware you install it on.
    After restart, Android will then ask you with what launcher will you choose to start (just once).
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  8. Villa

Like I saiid it isn't a complete apk it is only 193KB, MINIX Metro is at least 7MB in size!

I totally understand what to do with it, if I needed it, which I don't!
  9. Villa

Forget all that!
    I see what has happened here at my end. It was the way it was downloaded!
    Now get a 14MB file.

Apologies @RaceJay, your file is intact! (y)
  10. RaceJay

RaceJay New Member

Its OK :) The file isn't 'mine' the only thing i've done was to take it out from the latest 'update.zip' file for my Android box, the Minix Neo Z64 Android and renamed it differently...
  11. RaceJay

RaceJay New Member

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  12. lfp

lfp New Member

I tried to install it but it gives me an error teling that already exist a package with the same name and signature conflit..

PS> Im new on my z64a and android too....
  13. RaceJay

RaceJay New Member

Sorry, I've forgot to mention. You need to have full root access to uninstall the previous version and then to install the new one. It's advisable to have a simple generic launcher installed in between the install/uninstall procedure of the Minix launcher...