1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

MINIX Launcher – Customization Ideas

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by MINIX - John, Jul 20, 2015.

1. chris davies

chris davies New Member

That would be great if i could update my launcher from xbmc to the new kodi version
  2. Bas

Bas New Member

When is the update available for mimix x8 h? Still no firmware update for the x8h

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    zarbman likes this.
  3. ATOsborne

ATOsborne New Member

Has this stalled? I haven't seen any changes or customization options on the launcher other than the XBMC folder changing to a Kodi Folder. Am I missing something or is the launcher update still in development?

Thanks (y)
    Grimag and Bas like this.
  4. Grimag

Grimag New Member

....they no longer even pretend that they care about.
    Bas likes this.
  5. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

So you are speaking on behalf of Minix/ devolpers ??you know this ? There has been alot of new releases of late and I'm sure alot more behind the scene. Although it might be nice but really..... give these guys a well deserved break and be patient !! :(
  6. Grimag

Grimag New Member

I just mean that Minix staff ignore this thread, last answer MINIX - John, July 31, 2015
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/minix-launcher-–-customization-ideas.6670/page-2#post-62210
    So, I have nothing against deserved break and I am patient. They are working hard on new firmwares and that's why I'm buying Minix products but I do not like ignorance.
    And you mean what relases, Minix Launcher, can I ask for a link?
  7. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

I think @midnight is referring to device models and firmware releases! ;)
  8. Grimag

Grimag New Member

Ok Villa thank you:)
  9. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

Correct.....I thing these things would be more of a priority ! :)
  10. artouiros

artouiros Member

an option to remove big category blocks, never use them, just give an option to add app shortcut instead of big catalog icons. its not very common to use little app shortcuts
  11. Westy

Westy New Member

I Agree
    The Power off button was the first things I added to the shortcuts the moment I set up .
  12. lalalala

lalalala Member

How to?

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
  13. Westy

Westy New Member

Simply go to Google play store and look for the app minix Power Menu

Install and then find it in your apps and then click hold and drag it into your start screen.... Viola
  14. lalalala

lalalala Member

It needs rooted device.

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
  15. Luis Manuel

Luis Manuel New Member

Can MINIX have a external swith (similar to the internal jumper to put ON/OFF) to allow autostart when connect on power energy ?
  16. tgo

tgo New Member

Umm you do know there's a power on/off/restart app in the app section? just put it on one of the launcher shortcuts.
  17. Dyana9673

Dyana9673 New Member

Red and black, the choice to rename folder /icons
  18. tlchuan

tlchuan Member

what is the latest apk for minix launcher ? need it for other device . thank
  19. Its why i like the u1 can turn on/off with remote control
  20. bandusix

bandusix New Member

Actually the power funtion is control by the IR, I usually use the a software call wukong tv now call CeutsPlay to turn off , and also it can install app for the MINIX