1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Minix neo a1+ no connection

Discussion in 'NEO A1+/A1' started by pdx, Aug 22, 2014.

1. pdx

pdx New Member

Hi all,

I received a brand new Minix neo A1+
    when i plug in the usb receiver and put 3 aaa batteries in the a1+ i cannot get any connection.
    not on my pc and not on my Neo X8..
    when i pres esc+y for a few seconds the left led blinks 7 or 8 times very quick. i dont see any red light showing up.. maybe im doing something wrong or am i unlucky with a doa?

regards,

2. Stoffe

Stoffe New Member

I have the same problem with NEO X8-H and My A2. You still had no luck to get the connection to work?

/Stoffer

3. pdx

pdx New Member

No. I talked to support and it should be plug and play. I tryed on other devices to but it wont work. Also updated to the beta version on the x8 but that didnt help. Support told me u cannot sync the remote to the another usb receiver, so the dont sell them apart. Contact your seller and you can send it back for replacement. Unfortunally sending it back costs me as much as ordering a new one. I ordered a melle f10 pro . Hopefully that one does work.

4. EdT586

EdT586 Member

I seen that it will not work on my X8-H, but works perfectly on my Windows PC ! ..LoL

5. Peacerich420

Peacerich420 Member

i also got the same problem whit A1 and my x8-h...
    there is now two threds about this but no answers from anyone..

6. Peacerich420

Peacerich420 Member

7. alisaher2000

alisaher2000 New Member

can any help me with this issue? please

8. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

What issue?
    This thread is over 3 years old.
    Are you using a 'brand new Minix neo A1+'?

Villa likes this.
  9. alisaher2000

alisaher2000 New Member

Hello,
    Yes I have A1+ and trying to connect it to x8- plus . But it does not work. It give only blue led blinking. I searched in the internet but did not get any user manual. Can u help me with this ?
    Thanks

10. alisaher2000

alisaher2000 New Member

Any reply please

11. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Is this a new remote? That remote hasn't been sold by Minix for a few years now. First of all I'd check the batteries and replace with new ones. If you can, try the remote with another device.

12. alisaher2000

alisaher2000 New Member

No, it the old one. I put new batteries and I tried it with the windows 10, also not working. But I was able to press ESC+ Y for 5 sec, the remote blue led start blinking. It seems configuration issue. That is why I am asking for the user-manual if that possible.

Thanks..

13. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

Have you inserted the USB dongle?

14. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

I found this but it is not in English!

Swedish

Attached Files:

15. alisaher2000

alisaher2000 New Member