1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Minix neo-X8 H - finding fault fw 003

Discussion in 'X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 003' started by QuicksilverCZ, Mar 19, 2015.

1. QuicksilverCZ

QuicksilverCZ Member

Here I will list identified problems with the device after case, tips for patching.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1th FLASH PLAYER - Video on the whole the picture does not work well
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dolphin Browser
    Play a video via the Flash player works great, but the time when ladies video to full screen. Jamming and delayed sound. On the Samsung Note 2 stim not a problem. Please repair.

2th LOGITECH K400 - SLEEP mode does not work awakening DEVICE
    If I put the equipment into sleep through Logitech K400 already the device does not wake up. Help and then pressing Power. I had no problem stim on Minix neo X7. Please correct.

3th Device temperature to 80 degrees (Celsius)
    After a few hours mapper is able to heat up to the limit of 80 degrees. 2 I have already noticed Jam the plant. Know the device is set to 1600 HMZ. where all core Shutting down as needed. I read somewhere that the blame is AMLOGIC company. There were even some repairs from HardwareGURU, but it's apparently only works on older FW. It would be possible to do please repair or 003 version ?? thanks

4th APEX LAUNCHER
    I am often Stracey icon in the Launcher apex. It makes me only Minix neo-X8 H u Minix neo X7 for Custom FW 4.4.2 here noticed this problem. It's annoying you always have to restart the Launcher icon and then relay. I do not know what causes it.

5th Blackouts sound while watching videos in VLC and KMplayer
    Sound mam Connection via HDMI 1080p, getting the while watching online streaming video will momentarily cut out the sound. U have not noticed anything like X7, Note or second I think he has a problem stimhle more people.

6th XBMC KODI - 14.1 Helix Skipped frames
    When watching a movie online HD 1080p causing slight twitching image buffer has been to 10 MB. In Settings otherwise than 1,400 Number of skipped frames. I think there are already too stim people met Anything we can do?

7th Zooming after setting the wallpaper
    If you download any wallpaper and subsequently set. Thus it happens that after some time increases. Would that please fix it?
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015