1. Official MINIX forum -Forum was offline for maintainance during last weekend and is back online now.

Minix NT-1 does not work with Minix X8-H

Discussion in 'X8, X8 Plus, X8-H Official Firmware 003' started by José Presumido, Mar 30, 2015.

1. I can not connect Minix NT-1 to Minix X8-H. I've tried several times and nothing. My smartphone Galaxy S3 connects to Minix NT-1 without problems. My Minix X8-H system is stable and does not present any kind of problems, but the Bluetooth does not work with Minix NT-1. I ask if they have any solution for this? I have the latest firmware installed.
    I had posted about this but got no answer. Link: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/pairing-problems.1512/
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. ENDRJUPL

ENDRJUPL Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Can you pair your samsung with the minix?
  3. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

do you have the wifi antenna attached? ( it also includes the bluetooth antenna )
    Higgs likes this.
  4. Sorry for my late reply. Yes I have the wireless antenna connected, pair the Samsung Galaxy S3 to Minix NT-1 and Minix X8-H without any problems. When I try to pair the Minix NT-1 to Minix X8-H, nothing happens. Minix X8-H does not recognize the NT-1.
  5. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

we tested , pairing was successful.
  6. Kudret

Kudret New Member

I had no problem with X8-H but I am having the same problem with my new Z64-W.
  7. Kudret

Kudret New Member

This is really frustrating. Can anyone confirm that Minix NT-1 works with Minix Z64-W? Bluetooth mouse and keyboard are both detected, paired and work fine but NT-1 is not detected at all.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015