1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Minix x8 plus

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H, X8 Plus & X8' started by Viki121281, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Viki121281

Viki121281 New Member

שלום חברים צריכים עזרה דחופה! יש לי מיניקס x8 פלוס ללא (ח) האם יש עדכון גרסה ל 5?

Hello friends need urgent help! I have Minix x8 plus without (h) Is there a version update to 5?
  2. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

3. Viki121281

Viki121281 New Member

I burned the file but during the burning I have a black screen please help me thank you very much
  4. Viki121281

Viki121281 New Member

למה אף אחד לא מתייחס בבקשה לעזור הקובץ ששלחת לא טוב שוב פעם יש לי x8 פלוס בלי h האם יש הבדל? ואם יש רום מותאם אישית עבור אותו מודל מודה המעונים
  5. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

English please !
  6. Viki121281

Viki121281 New Member

I am sory Why does anyone not refer please help file you sent not good again once i have x8 plus without h Is there a difference? And if there is a custom rum for the same model
  7. Jacob Davies

Jacob Davies New Member

I have the Minix x8 Plus and as Higgs allready gave you the link: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/minix-x8-h-finless-lollipop-rom-1-0.17949/
    I flashed mine with that "ROM" and all works well, exept for the Headphone out. :)
    Dont see how you get a black screen as during the flashing the only screen you see is from a PC! Anyhow I got Kodi 18 Alpha playing like a champ on it now.
    and uuhhh .... Custom "rum" they only serve during Holiday's here
    Villa likes this.
  8. Viki121281

Viki121281 New Member

Thanks for the answer I'm burning with the help of sd card Does it matter that when I burn and put in the device it does not start burning is straight and goes to the black screen after the logo?