1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Neo A3 Gyroscope not Working (Games)!!

Discussion in 'NEO A3' started by Moamen, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Moamen

Moamen New Member

I've bought NEO U9-H With Neo A3 a few days ago but Neo A3 Gyroscope not Working !!
    any Help PLZ

2. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

So the dongle is inserted into the U9 and you are pressing the Fly Mode button ? ....#10 on the Key Layout diagram .

3. Moamen

Moamen New Member

yes, the dongle is inserted into the U9 and I Turn off the Fly Mode button

4. midnight

I press this button then my cursor appears and it can be moved around..... press it again and the cursor is not controllable by remote and then disappears

5. Moamen

Moamen New Member

I already know that, I've seen some videos on Youtube for people Playing with Gyroscope
    But Not Work for me at all !!
    I am very upset

6. midnight

I can only suggest trying a fresh set of batteries (just for the heck of it ) , try re calibrating and see if that helps . You may have to send it back and get a replacement if all else fails !

7. nineteenth

nineteenth Member

If you're talking only about gaming (not about mouse mode - it should work anyway) then this will be a shock for you (like for me and other users who bought it), but the gyro in games is not supported. It's just so discouraging!

You can read the answer of Minix support here: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/u9-h-constantly-reboot.17105/#post-137255

Remote control for 35$ even doesn't support gyroscope gaming. How do you feel after this?

P.S. I predict that you will be offered in addition to buy a gamepad controller (if your problem is only in gaming).

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  8. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

9. Moamen

Moamen New Member

I am shocked
    how can Propaganda talks about contains of Gyroscope and it not have it !!
    If it's not for Games what's the other use of the Gyroscope

agungdeppe likes this.
  10. Moamen

Moamen New Member

Can you told me the best of gamepad controller with gyroscope for Best Gming mode ?

11. nineteenth

nineteenth Member

Sorry, I can not help with this question. I also expected to play with A3, but now I'm puzzled by this question as you are.

12. Moamen

Moamen New Member

I am sorry not to clarify the question
    I thought exist gamepad with gyroscope .. Do not worry about it
    Can you told me the best of gamepad controller for Gming ?
    Do you Neo A2 Lite have gyroscope for Games ?
    If it's not for Games what's the other use of the Neo A3 Gyroscope ?
    Excuse me to prolong

13. nineteenth

nineteenth Member

I do not have it.

I thought it's for gaming and mouse mode. So, it seems to be is only for mouse mode. :confused:

Not sure, but you can read about Gamesir G3 Gamepad, Gamepad G910, Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth gamepad.

Also if you have PS4 you can read about it's support here: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/ps4-dualshock-controller-support.14618/

Also you can read this topic for more details (I think gamepads that work with U1 should work with U9-H as well): http://www.minixforum.com/threads/game-controller.10693/

That are only my thoughts because I haven't tried any gamepad with U9-H yet. You'd better ask in U9-H forum's section for more information.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  14. Moamen

Moamen New Member

Thank You Very Much bro