1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

NEO U1 Firmware Requests & Wishes

Discussion in 'NEO U1 Official Firmware Releases' started by walt, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Tony & Peter

Tony & Peter New Member

Please Minix U1 developers add a ZOOM IN and ZOOM OUT function in the next update! I am using a 42 inch 1080p TV and unless I sit really close to my TV, all of the text I am trying to read (when browsing the web and in lots of different apps) is really just too small to read. I have good eyesight but I have to sit closer than I want to which makes my experience uncomfortable.

Maybe when the function key is enabled the arrow keys could control the zoom level...
  2. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

I believe that is a feature the app developers need to address!
    If you use Dolphin browser and double click on the page it will zoom in. Double click again it zooms out.
    Adam Foreman likes this.
  3. Adam Foreman

Adam Foreman New Member

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't there options I'm assessability in SETTINGS?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
  4. Villa

You mean this...

Screenshot_2016-09-10-10-57-03.png
    Adam Foreman likes this.
  5. Adam Foreman

Adam Foreman New Member

Yup! Won't that work?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
  6. Villa

And this...

Screenshot_2016-09-10-11-00-51.png
  7. Villa

I don't know? Maybe only works with touchscreen devices?!
    The Large text certainly works! (y)
  8. Tony & Peter

Tony & Peter New Member

Yeah, thanks! I have enabled the Magnification gestures option and Large text feature, but the magnification option does not seem to be working when i triple tap using the "Android robot" button on my minix a1 lite remote... any ideas ? thanks again for the help :)
  9. Villa

With which app?
    Like I said, the gesture possibly only works with touchscreen devices!
  10. bobytt

bobytt New Member

This!!!!
    Marco Nunes likes this.
  11. Tomo_cro

Tomo_cro New Member

Good morning do not have to repeat the format xbmc program, very simply typing writes Fresh Start! automatically contours as neat .. the beginning of the system and everything is neat!
  12. Michael Ekborg

Michael Ekborg New Member

I would like a "fake" touchscreen setting/feature (or even true touchscreen support if you hook up the device to a touchscreen monitor) so apps & games that require touchscreen could be installed as they can be used by airmouse or gamepad, but as it is now i canĀ“t even install them.
  13. nicknack35

nicknack35 Member

An help forum on the home screen would be a good touch and maybe some teeamview app so members could help each other with issues like teamview to the Forum?
  14. nicknack35

nicknack35 Member

Another request could we have an App which would take us to the games that are comp with the U1 i have seen a post with games that do play but an app straight to them would be good thanks :)
    carlos3210 likes this.
  15. Noisemaker

Noisemaker New Member

Greetings to all, before starting I apologize for my English! Going to the point I wanted to ask if it was pssibile keep the wifi device active even while the ethernet cable is inserted .. otherwise the remote control from your smartphone can not be used! Thank you!
  16. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

In a word, no. However you can try the wifi spoofing option (can't remember what exactly it is called on the U1.)
    Which remote control app are you using? I haven't had any issues using remote control apps with the box on an ethernet connection. Providing the box is on the same subnet I would have thought it wouldn't matter if using wifi or ethernet.

More info here - http://www.minixforum.com/threads/remote-controller-app-for-android-phones.12639/
  17. ChrisOsbakk

ChrisOsbakk New Member

Highest wish: hdr and bt 2020 suport!!
  18. newbie99

newbie99 Moderator Moderator

19. ChrisOsbakk

ChrisOsbakk New Member

Sad to hear that! Bought the U1 instead of the nvidia shield because I read on the forum that hdr will be aval after a fw update... my mistake to trust forum members :(

Well... sell this one a buy another one then.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  20. Hub

Hub Member

When you planning FW012 and resolve problem with avi files in FW011 ?