1. MINIX team will be having Chinese Lunar New Year holidays from 23/01 to 05/02, replies will be limited during this period, please kindly note.

NEO U1 Firmware Requests & Wishes

Discussion in 'NEO U1 Official Firmware Releases' started by walt, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Tomo_cro

Tomo_cro New Member

Dobro jutro, Mozemo li pomoci nesto u vezi minix u1 i ali trebao je ponovi instalirat uredno zbog xbmc for edition (kodi) aplikacija jarvis 16.1 orginalni ? kako?
    Prvi put sam na forumu .. Slobodno me raspitat KAKO? hvala na Razumijevanje , mozes li pokazat video pocetku do kraja video?
  2. d4n24

d4n24 Member

Ovaj hrvatski ne razumijem, kaj treba napraviti?
  3. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

Synology may cry if U1 can replace a true NAS, lol...
  4. Tomo_cro

Tomo_cro New Member

Good morning, can I help you something about Minix u1 But I should be reinstalled properly for XBMC for release (code) applications Jarvis 16.1 original? HOW?
    The first to put himself on the forum .. Free me to find out how? Thank you for understanding, Can you show video beginning of an end of video?
  5. 9800pro

9800pro Active Member

Ovo ni ja ne kužim

Poslano sa mog LG-D802 koristeći Tapatalk
  6. d4n24

d4n24 Member

Napiši na ljepom hrvatskom pa ti bumo pomogli rešiti problem, ovak prek translate nebu išlo
  7. Tomo_cro

Tomo_cro New Member

[QUOTE = "d4n24, post: 107075, član: 24020"] Napiši na ljepom hrvatskom pa ti bumo pomogli rešiti problem, ovak PREK prevesti nebu išlo [/ QUOTE]
    Ah u redu
  8. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

Guys, let's stick with English please! :)
    By all means post your native language followed by a translation. (y)
    newbie99 likes this.
  9. Tomo_cro

Tomo_cro New Member

Can you help neo u1 firmware for xbmc edition? I want to re-install XBMC for edition (code)? thank you
  10. newbie99

newbie99 Moderator Moderator

11. Tomo_cro

Tomo_cro New Member

12. fidodkk

fidodkk New Member

Android 6/Android Marshmallow will be a good wish. :)
    yudumcan and bobytt like this.
  13. d4n24

d4n24 Member

Can you make a software switch that would shut down receiver for A2 / lite? Or make G910 higher priority then A2/lite?
    Gameloft games do not want to recognize G910 gamepad if the A2 / lite is on.
    and
    can you add sniper aim button in respawnables to one of the keys :ROFLMAO:(y)
    and
    can you add rear shot button to AirAttack 2:p
  14. vidgen13

vidgen13 New Member

CIFS support please.

I would like to be able to mount the hard drive that's connected to my router as a local folder so I can use it as storage for my ROMS
  15. newbie99

newbie99 Moderator Moderator

Yes, I also prefer this way... maybe something like this
  16. Tomo_cro

Tomo_cro New Member

yes and i waiting for android 6.0 !!
    yudumcan likes this.
  17. Tomo_cro

Tomo_cro New Member

I know I'm asking you how the set of PVR client (argus TV, DVBLink, dvbviewer, mediaportal, Myth TV, njoy n7, PVR demo, PVR filmon, PVR wmc, tvheadend, VDR vnsi, vu + / Enigma 2 client? be all about the kit
  18. Raventlov

Raventlov New Member

Would be nice if the device could be recognized as an Android TV so all other app to remote control it will work (AnyMote, Sure, Android TV), instead of just RKRemote and RemoteIME
  19. Xmode

Xmode New Member

app version or shortcut of Task Killer function in Minix Launcher, so that we can use it when we change the Launcher.

i love the Task Killer function of the Minix, installed other Launcher (Hal, etc)
    tried different Task Killer and i dont like it, so i revert back to the original Launcher.
  20. Marco Nunes

Marco Nunes New Member

Android 6. and full support for Kodi 17 and up
    bobytt and kingsizept like this.