1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

NEO U9-H freezing and very laggy !!

Discussion in 'NEO U9-H' started by Moamen, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Moamen

Moamen New Member

I've bought NEO U9-H a few days ago, and it freezing and very laggy and some games after some time freeze and all Device Stooped working and not any Key Working
    How that and it Have 2GB RAM ??
    I am annoying for that
    any Advice to Solve this Problem ??
  2. frutiloopis

frutiloopis Member

3. skynet

skynet Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

4. Moamen

Moamen New Member

Ok, I will Try
  5. darrenkdean

darrenkdean New Member

I have started experiencing similar issues after the upgrade, pausing during playback (similar to buffering) except it's not buffering, with random freezes altogether. It was working fine previous to the most recent upgrade. Did Factory Resetting fix your issue?
  6. Moamen

Moamen New Member

This days I am Very Busy, I will try to make Factory Reset Soon and back to you with Result
  7. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

How is it going?
    Please let us know.
    The best way to resolve this kind of issue is a full reflash of system image.
    But if the factory reset works, then you don't have to do that.
  8. Moamen

Moamen New Member

I will try and back to you with Result Ken
  9. darrenkdean

darrenkdean New Member

Update. The NEO U9-H seems to hang up & sometimes freeze when the wireless connection is saturated (laggy). Simpler said than done, freeing up some wireless bandwidth & ensuring the content you are streaming is optimized, fixed the issue.

Example: We have 8x NEO U9-H boxes located across three floors. We have a Netgear Orbi on the main floor with a gigabit physical connection back to a cisco managed switch. There are Orbi Satellites on the top & bottom floors. The NEO U9-H boxes upstairs started to lag freeze during playback, which coincided with the timing of the most recent firmware release as well as the addition of 2 wireless security cameras. The boxes on the main floor worked fine. Turns out, we had more devices connecting to the upstairs Orbi Satellite than expected & saturating the backhaul of the pseudo mesh network. Reconfiguring the wireless security cameras to connect to a separate wireless router freed up the backhaul & the problems experienced with the upstairs NEO U9-H boxes freezing have completely disappeared.

PS: These boxes are excellent! We have used OTT M8 boxes with Codesnake's Openelec for years. The NEO U9-H's are a material upgrade & well worth the investment.
  10. UMadBro

UMadBro New Member

So you saying because the WiFi connection is really it affects things like streaming things from Kodi or do you mean like everything from opening apps to playing games because OP is having issues with the U9-H lagging while playing games.

Sorry for my bad english

I'm interested on what the problem is and have some technological and android knowledge, so I mostly like won't be able to help with problems
  11. frutiloopis

frutiloopis Member

Y have a frezzeing in my minix neo U9-H when I play a movie on the web with chrome and when play a tv channel on progtv. The air mouse A2 don't do any thing because the box are frezze. The only solution is unplug the energy cable. How can if fix this issue. The box have a firmware version MHC19J.20170623 FW005

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
  12. darrenkdean

darrenkdean New Member

Playing videos locally over the local area network. From time to time, I also get "Source Is Too Slow Error", which is very odd for my setup. The source is a Dell PowerEdge Server feeding into a high end gaming computer running Ubuntu server with an Emby Server Instance on it. Both the Dell PowerEdge Server & the Emby Server each have 5x 1Gbps NIC's that are bonded. The files are all hosted on spinning disks in a mirrored disk configuration. The NIC's are fed into a pair of Cisco 3750G-24ts switches. Wifi is provided to the boxes via a Netgear Orbi & two Satellites.

The AdvancedSettings.xml file I'm using is attached.

Attached Files:

13. wagnerpvh2011

wagnerpvh2011 New Member

Olá, estou tendo o mesmo problema de bloqueio de tela e falhas!
    Múltiplos aplicativos falhando e não respondendo !!!
    Eu já fiz o HARD RESET e mesmo assim o problema persiste !!
    Alguma solução para este problema?

Hello, I'm having the same problem with screen blocking and crashes!
    Multiple applications crashing and not responding !!!
    I already did the HARD RESET and even then the problem persists !!
    Any solution to this problem?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  14. skynet

skynet Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

Check the power supply.
    You can also flash a full firmware with USB method.