My experience with recent OTA update: First my personal configuration, U9, I plugged in the following: wired GB internet connection, 5TB external drive via USB, 64gb micro/sd card installed, A2 mouse remote, Logitech micro keyboard, both dongles plugged in. I started up the box, went into update, initiated update. Completed with No issues. SAMBA, LiveTV, streaming, etc all work perfect. May be off topic but I did some experimenting because one of my customers was having problems with slow processing, lagging, tiling, jerky videos, and more. I don't think it is related but he could not get the OTA. So I installed his KODI third party custom build, on my box, (way overkill, most movie, music, video addons were merely menus using the same movie addon). Even though the U9 is very powerful, most of the memory was used up, causing a lot of performance lagging. I find maintaining a clean box and only load addons I will actually use, keeps my U9 very fast and responsive. Thanks for the continued support.