1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Official Release NEO U9-H FW006 (20170810)

Discussion in 'Official Firmwares' started by MINIX - Ken, Aug 14, 2017.

1. steveg32

steveg32 Member

Yeah I just bookmarked it a few minutes ago. Thank you. Now to try recovering my U9-H without doing a factory reset. Fingers (and toes) crossed.
  2. MrBig

MrBig Active Member

So you performed a full image update? Because I've never seen an OTA or zip update change the KODI version. But I've also never had to do a full image update as well.
  3. MrBig

MrBig Active Member

@ken has suggested that you clear the cache, after you do the firmware update. I routinely clear before and after to make sure there's no ghosts lingering.
    steveg32 likes this.
  4. steveg32

steveg32 Member

Will do. Thanks for the reminder MrBig.
  5. MrBig

MrBig Active Member

KODI 17.4 stable was released today, in the Play Store and for download. It runs very stable with Firmware 6, on the MINIX U9-h.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    steveg32 likes this.
  6. sinchenkos

sinchenkos New Member

After updating, during video playback, the player hangs up. The video plays for five seconds, and then stops. I tried kodi, youtube, vlc, bsp player. Everywhere the result is the same. I had to return to the previous firmware (the rollback via the USB flash drive did not work, I had to flash it from the computer). By the way, even on the previous firmware, I noticed that in the "People" application from Google, contacts are not synchronized. I even reset the factory settings, nothing helped. I tried again to add my account and received a message that it was already added and no contacts were found. It's strange that my phones see them (contacts), but the player does not.
    sangaz likes this.
  7. Dartagnan26

Dartagnan26 New Member

OTA already relesed for
    NEO U9-H FW006 ??
  8. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Yes FW006 is available OTA
  9. nofeartn

nofeartn New Member

how can i check which version i have now ?
  10. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Settings, About, scroll down to Build